Chapter 1

He sits on his sofa while tries to calm himself down with a cup of tea which is abnormal for him in this timeline because he never likes tea when he was younger.

The environment of his apartment is a mess. a bunch cup of empty ramen on his table made his home smelly. Although it had been cleaned still the odour are still there. After he cleaned the apartment he realises how uncleaned his apartment and irresponsible he is as he usually living in a cleaned environment after the fourth great war ended.

On the time he sips some of his tea, he had some of his flashbacks

Flashback

"BORUTO"

A blade stabbed a man with an orange attire and Hokage cape. The boy behind a man is holding a blade that stabs the man earlier known as kawaki.

"Kawaki, why you betrayed us?"Naruto asked. He is watching Kawaki that is in front of him while struggle to keep his defensive pose. Boruto that is behind him watch Kawaki with hateful glare but unfortunately, he has no energy to fight anymore as he uses all of it in his battle with otsutsuki.

"WHY, KAWAKI" boruto shouted

"It is because the world doesn't need shinobi anymore with the strongest shinobi dies by my hand I will end this damn era for good"Kawaki said with avoid an eye contact with naruto.

Boruto ran to him with a rasengan in his hand. Kawaki easily dodge the counter-attack and kick boruto on his stomach made him paralyze.

Kawaki walks to naruto. He pulls his blade from Naruto that made blood ooze out from his chest. Naruto sight almost blackened. the last thing he remembers kawaki gives his farewell  and the world suddenly turn black.

Flashback ended

Naruto rethinks about what Kawaki said during his betrayal. He looks at the clock that shows 8 am. Without hesitation, he wears his old orange jumpsuit and his leaf hitai ate (i don't know if the spelling is right).

 Without hesitation, he wears his old orange jumpsuit and his leaf hitai ate (i don't know if the spelling is right)

The street of Konoha always been busier than ever. Here our main character walks through the crowd in his journey to the academy.

He stops at the shop to buy some drinks. suddenly saw a book tittle the tales of gutsy ninja that placed beside the cashier. He remembers that his old teacher ero sennin had written the book before he writes icha icha series.  So he buys the book that wrote by the famous writer and a drink. Then naruto walks to the academy while reading books that has on his hand ignoring the disgust face that villagers give to him.

At the academy

Sasuke woke from his long sleep and seeing some familiar faces around him. He's stunned as he saw a younger version of his wife beside him with her fangirl attitude.

To be honest, Sasuke always hates fan girls because it is annoying for someone that always follow you around and talk about getting married or so whatever that made him irritated.

He realized that he in his old academy but it was impossible for someone to travel to the past after being stabbed right. So he continues to sleep to make sure he gets out from his dream and wake in the place that he should be.

"Sasuke" sasuke opened his eyes to see a nara in front of him. He gives nara an annoyed look from his face for disturbing his sleep.

Afterwards, nara does say something that made him a shock. " Does the girl name sarada ring any bells?" ask the nara that made sasuke shock as shikamaru said his daughter name clearly.

"How did you.." shikamaru interrupt him "know your daughter name" by finishing his sentence he gave his smug look to young uchiha.

Sasuke dragged Shikamaru to the quiet area in the classroom to continue his discussion earlier.
Young Nara knows what the thought that filled in young Uchiha mind, being a genius with having a higher IQ  is easier to figure.

As Shikamaru explain everything. Sasuke gave him an understanding looks." So when we travel to the past not only our memories that transfer but our power as well"Sasuke said. Nara just gives him a nod.

"We must figure who also have transferred to the past like us because with two of us cannot change the history and defeat an entire Akatsuki
with our low chakra that has been exhausted when travelling here," Nara said

Then, Iruka sensei walks into the class
"Okey students, get back to your place and silence because today you will graduate from the academy". The kids were enjoyed that they finally have become a ninja.

Not long after that, a boy with orange signature jumpsuit walks into the class while reading a book. It made the entire class gone silence as they witness a strange behaviour from his classmate. Naruto greets the teacher politely and continues to walk and sits beside Shikamaru. Naruto gave him an innocent smile to his friend which give and utter belief. Sasuke was also speechless with naruto behaviour earlier.

Naruto never reads book until he becomes 17. His polite behavior is giving the class a shock. Iruka just stunned unmoved from his current position. He thought that it maybe he drinks to much sake last night that made him have some illusion of polite naruto.

Shikamaru on other hand still shock even though he knew why but still it's not something that he expect. Sasuke expression same as shikamaru. They thought that it would take time to find the others like them but this is to easy