32. Banishment!!!

"You WHAT" Naruto was shocked. He almost shouted in the public. Ayame the cooker of the restaurant was heard she went to both gennin to hear the story.

"What happened," Ayame asked.

"I got banish from the clan" Hinata answered. Ayame gives the same reaction as Naruto was.

"How could you got banished you were the nicest person that I've ever met"

"How can you got banished" Naruto the only male in their conversation asked.

"Well, it started when the news about me and Naruto went out together last week. It made the elders were uncomfortable about it"

"Why would they care Naruto it's also a nice boy and a good shinobi. I don't know why any person would likely beat him badly" Ayame was sad thinking about Naruto. Naruto was quiet, he knows that he has a bad reputation about the Kyuubi that seal inside of him.

"It's about the reputation of my clan. As an heiress, I am the role model of the Hyuuga clan but went out with him had hit the clan reputation pretty badly." Hinata drinks a glass of water as her mouth become dry.

"How dare they!! Let me go to that mansion and beat them up!!" Ayame becomes angry with those elders.

"Ayame-san stops the elders may be old but they still powerful. For your safety, it's better don't " Ayame sits in her chair disappointed that she can't avenge her little blonde brother.

"However, I am wanted to get out from the clan anyway" Hinata admits she was happy that she can be relieved from her duty as heiress.

"Wait why" Ayame asked. She looks at the girl closely. She sees her face were red while her eyes rolled at the blonde1 with a smile on her face.

Ayame grinned slyly " you are a naughty girl aren't you"

"W-what" Hinata caught of her guard while she was fantasising about her young husband.

"Nothing, just take care of him" she chirped happily.

Naruto was chuckled. Knowing what Ayame talking about. "Are your father also agreed to your banishment?" Naruto asked.

Hinata tilts her head "no, he didn't. Even he didn't want to banish me and put the bird caged seal on me. He didn't have a choice."

"Poor your father. As ahead of the clan, he must hard to choose between his family and the clan" Ayame saddened.

Not long after that, teuchi came to his ramen stall. He looking at them chatting about a certain topic make him interested too. "Hello, Naruto and Hinata it's been a while you came to my restaurant."

"Yeah, Old man it's been a while" Naruto said.

"what are you talking about, it seems like interesting"

After explaining everything, Teuchi also saddened. "It's must be poor for you as an heiress"

"Don't worry Teuchi-san, this is what I want" she smiled happily.

After they finished their bowl, Naruto and Hinata went back to Naruto's apartment. "So you put all of your belongings in my guest room"

"Yep"

"Does they know about the seal"

"No, they didn't it looks like. They couldn't see with their byakugan if the seal doesn't active"

"Lucky for us we can use it for our advantage"

"Naruto, where Kakashi. I didn't see him since yesterday."

"Who knows maybe he reading happily with his icha-icha book" he shrugged. They continued to walk as they enjoying the view of the sunset.

With Kakashi

Kakashi sneezes in the middle of the forest. "I bet someone must talk about me"

"Kakashi" Rin and Obito shouted in unison while running to Kakashi.

Kakashi is running as fast as he can in the middle of the forest to get rid of both of his teammates. Obito and Rin chased him from behind.

"Come on Kakashi come back with us, we will fix you" Obito said in calm.

"No, like hell I will go back to you. Why the hell you cast genjutsu on ME"

"Don't worry it would be a nice and simple procedure" Rin said with a long rope in her hand.

Obito use Kamui to teleport Rin to Kakashi. Rin successfully knocked him down and tie his hand and legs with her rope.

" what the heck. Are you doing, RIN."

"I just love my old stoic Kakashi and" her expression change to a grim while facing Kakashi. Her sudden change made him sweat heavily.

'Author why the hell you made my life like this' Kakashi shouted in his mind. Blaming the author.

"Don't worry Kakashi, this procedure will not be painful" Rin said assured tone. Obito started to cast a powerful genjutsu to Kakashi made Kakashi crying in anime tears.

"NOOOooooo" the crows were flying from the trees as they heard a loud sound coming from Kakashi.

Uchiha apartment

Someone just pressed an alarm button. Sasuke went to the door while Sakura in the kitchen cooking for dinner.

Sasuke opened the door to see a dark-haired boy similar to his age wearing long sleeve shirt with his tummy can see.

"Sai" Sasuke greet him

"Sasuke I want to propose something to you but I don't have much time."

"What is it"

"I want you to kill Shimura Danzo. " Sasuke was surprised by his sudden request. He also wants to kill him but not in the near time.

"Why, must I kills him"

"Danzo he experimented to himself. Which made him gone mad as the experiment had gone wrong" he answered with a straight face.

"Who else will be with me"

"Obito and Rin"

"When, we will begin."

"Tonight. In 9 o'clock "

"I will get prepare for this night and see you later" Sasuke closes the door after Sai disappear from his view.