2. New home

Training ground 3

"Akira" he whispers. The red-haired female stop in front of him with a smile on her face. "New appearance?"

"Yeah" Naruto answered.

"I must admit, she looks stunning after a while and seemed to have a strong influence from human society" Kurama said beneath his mind. After scanning his female version.

Naruto ignored him, and focused on the girl in front of him. "I'm sorry if hadn't come earlier. Hokage, asked me be your guide at the new house you will stay from now"

"Oh, if that so. Guys I have to go. Bye everyone" Naruto waved his hand at them. They all waving back at him.

After a while Naruto and Akira arrived at Uzumaki mansion where he will be lived. "okay, now let's wander your new house, shall we" Akira clasped her hand looking at Naruto with delight. Naruto nodded and followed Akira into the house. 

"This is the main and a guest bathroom" Akira shows him the bathroom that is large enough to fill 40 people. In it, he saw a pool that surround by vapour filled with hot water.

'That was large enough' he commented. "Let's go for the next" Akira pulls Naruto's hand and forced him to follow her. "Hey wait" Naruto tried to release his grip from her but her grip was so strong.

They now appeared at the outside of the mansion which they witnessed a beautiful garden filled with flowers.

Then, they arrived at their private training ground. The training ground was large than rival Uchiha.

When they went to the mansion backyard they see a mixed private hot spring.

And finally, they arrive at his room. It was a large bedroom with a king-sized bed, large cupboard and two large-sized bookshelves. Opposite the bookshelves, there has a desk with built-in two cupboards at the side.

"Enjoy your stay," Akira said.

"Okay, I will" Naruto responded. She closed the door leaving Naruto online in the room.

Naruto laying on the bed with both of his folding at the back of his head. Starting at the ceiling of his room, wondering about his journey during 3 years with Jiraiya. Discovering something that shouldn't be in this world. It was bizarre.

Flashback

An ancient ruins, he found during their times at the land of spring. It was over 200 thousand years. The structure remains but not in its original form.

He and Jiraiya wandered around the ruins for valuable information. It is without a doubt that these ruins were once an advanced city that is more superior to the current technology they had right now. Even Uzushiogakure was not even par with them.

"Naruto looks here" Naruto went to Jiraiya who picked up a weird black box from the rubble. The box have a bit of scratch on its surface yet it was heavy. It seemed it was more than a normal box.

"I take it, I will bring the box to examine. I don't why but it seemed that it took my attention" Naruto sealed the box into the storage scroll.

"Maybe it will be useful. I will copy some old writing that carves on the pillar over there. It looks like ancient Hiragana writing." Jiraiya said.

He wondered if someone could understand it yet one person appeared in his mind. Kaguya.

Maybe she knows how to read it.

End flashback

Naruto was tired after his journey, he falls asleep no longer after recalling his memory. The bed was cosy indeed. It made him feel so comfortable.