Into the Den of the Beast

Rock
Rock
Rock

The engine crews wake up. Somehow the train is moving, it's rolling down the rails at high speed.
"Wtf is going on?" asked Toby's fireman.
They peek out the window to find something was pulling them. They lay low and wait under the bedding.
*20 mins later*
They approach Killdane, the crews peek outwards again. The train rumbles over the tracks and into the exploded containment facility. The train was shunted into a siding.
The crews carefully disembark from the train and look around. The facility looks torn and worn. The roof was blown right off.
The engines were still asleep, unaware of what was going on.
The crews grabbed some guns and headed into the facility. What used to be the reception desk had been turned into a smoldering room. The benches and fountain had been turned into fleshy marshes filled with blood. Walking along the corridor would lead into the main plaza, this was where the scientist had their breaks. All the ships had been transformed into some breeding ground.
As they moved around the facility avoiding zombies and other creatures. They entered the main chamber. It was a lot more fleshier than other parts. Then they saw him, a massive figure sitting on a flesh throne. His surroundings filled with dismembered body parts and other grotesque things.
There he say proud and mighty,
Arry.

The diesel looks proudly over his slaves, the zombified people of Sodor. They were his slaves often had to do his bidding. If they weren't under his control, they would wander mindlessly. The entire facile had been turned into a zombie breeding grounds. Arry look disgusting, he had a massive bloated sack of blood and other organs out his rear. His side rods had been replaced by the bones of a presumably dead scientist.

The diesel was then approached by two other figures, very large figures.