Around Tidmouth Dead

April 16 1976 12:10pm
The four engines arrived at Tidmouth. The once bustling city had been reduced to silence. The first place they decided to look was the carriage sheds where as expected, they found the autocoaches. The four coaches were delighted to see their friends again,however they were also scared. They told the survivors they heard something at Tidmouth Sheds. They decided to go take a look. As they went around the bend they saw something that they thought wasn't real. Zombies. Zombies were banging on one of the berth doors,one of the survivors went around the sheds and saw a lonely Derek inside. Derek used to work at the China Clay pits. However due to his teething troubles he was moved to service the local commuter trains on the mainline. The survivor came rushing back and reported his findings. He also saw Derek's driver,Perica inside the diesel's cab. They had two options either run away in hopes of escaping the horde near them, or risk their lives in an attempt to save the diesel. The survivors had a meeting. "We should not help them, I mean that diesel could breakdown while we are escaping." said one. "No,we should help them this could give us a better chance of surviving." said another. After a vote it was decided that they will help the diesel. Of course Duck's fireman had other reasons to rescue the two trapped survivors. He said quote "To get that sweet Irish snatch." The plan was they would attach two wagons to the rear of toad and then charge killing any zombies and couple up to Derek before the zombies had time to storm in and get the fuck on out of there. They quickly found two vans sitting in the goods shed coupled them up and charged at the zombies flattening them. Coupling up to Derek the cavalcade quickly got out of there. However, many zombies heard the commotion and came out in droves to get them. There was so many, so much that it looked the entire population of Tidmouth came out just to eat them. One zombie stood out in particular,it was a steam engine. Upon closer inspection the silhouette was just too familiar, they got Gordon.