Double Decker Demon

https://discord.gg/D2vnA79b4S
Link to the Discord server where I will post announcements.

April 17 1976 4pm
The six engines trundled towards Crosby. As they were moving they met a small group of survivors. They were a bunch to townsfolk from Crosby itself. The survivors warned the group about a large mysterious figure that roamed near Crosby. You could tell it was close by hearing the sounds of clanking metal and a revving engine. Some thought it was simply just the wind,others just simply told them it was just make believe. As they were nearing Crosby's level crossing itself they could here something coming down the road. At first they thought it was nothing, then they heard clanking metal,a revving engine and squealing of tires. It was Bulgy, the double decker bus. He never was really liked the engines due to his "road over rails" propaganda that he tries to spread. The Bus looked in a bad shape, his top half was completely gone leaving only a few seats left, his face was partially burned and all of his windows were smashed. The bus turned to face the group. "Duckie, you did this to me!" he bellowed. Duck was confused,then he realized something. Bulgy was mad,bonkers, out of his mind, insane. "Duck you did this to me you mongrel!" yelled Bulgy. "What did I ever do to you?" replied Duck. "You probably caused the facility at Killdane to blow up. That's right because that's the fucking definition of your stupid great western ways." "What makes you think that?!" "Well Montague, ever since that day with the bridge I knew you hated me. So you purposely made the facility explode in hopes of killing me. Well, let me tell you something Duck, it takes more that that to kill the king of the road!" Bulgy revved his engine furiously. The engines began backing away. "Oh no you don't!" Bulgy cried. He charged toward the group at top speed. They couldn't shoot back due to the fact that all of the fixed guns weren't angled to shoot in bulgy's direction. Everyone closed their eyes waiting for the inevitable. What happened next nobody could explain, somehow Bulgy veered off course and crashed into the station building. They saw a huge flame burst out from the bus. Bulgy sat there dying like a maniac. "Free the roads! Down with rails!" he bellowed. "I'm the king of the roads! Fear me bitches!" He died laughing. This experience frightened the group so much they decided to backtrack. They ran straight back to Knapford. "Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck!" cried Oliver. "What in the name of Scotland are we all goin' to do?!" asked Donald terrified. They decided that staying at Knapford for a bit would be the best course of action. However it had crossed their minds that the Ffarquhar branch  still hadn't been checked out yet. So after some debating the decided to check it out. However due to Derek and Hank being too heavy only Donald and Douglas would go. The twins departed for the branch the very next day.