Dont call me Lazy Dennis!

Dennis crawled slowly towards the engines with blood and oils dripping.
"Finally, years of torment of your making undone!" he snarled.
"Torment? What torment?" asked Oliver.
"You always made me look like a fool in front of Sir Topham Hatt. Which convinced him to bury me under all that work. Whenever I said I was tired he'd just shrug it off and tell me to work harder."
"Really Dennis, you think that's the reason for your torment?" asked Toby.
"We kept giving you chance after chance to improve. The Fat Controller even gave you track maintenance duties, which if you don't know is the most boring job ever because you have to wait for hours for the workmen to finish."
"We also kept encouraging you, we gave you work because not everything in life will come directly to your shed berth." added Douglas.
"You're just the laziest piece of shit this island has ever seen." proclaimed Donald.
" Grrr. You'll pay for that!" bellowed Dennis.
The diesel charged at the steam engines with horrifying shriek. All the engines braced for the impact.
Just as in life Dennis was clumsy. After tripping on a clump of is own flesh he veered into an oil tank and with a crash he collided straight into it. Because of the impact and Dennis' running engine, the whole tank and Dennis went up in flames. The engines could do nothing but watch in horror as Dennis was being cooked. His meaty tendrils were the first ones to cook and burn. They almost reminded the engines of barbecue. Next was his exposed face. Is eyes and mouth filled with flame.
Dennis began to shriek in agony.
"God oh God, help me!" he yelled.
As the flames consumed him all the engines could just give a look of dissatisfaction. They all hated him, he was too lazy to even put in the effort to make any friends.
Who knew that the lifestyle he had chosen was the one that caused his death.