The Box and the Bread Loaf

April 21 1976 9:46 am
They heard fighting in the distance, the survivors hit the regulators and rushed to the scene. They were asleep at Maron when they heard yelling. They rushed towards Cronk to find the weirdest thing ever. There right in front of them was Toby, he was bashing backwards and forwards flattening and crushing zombies everywhere. It was a miracle he didn't derail. The zombies clumsily poured themselves in front of Toby upon where he rolled over them.
"Die you undead bastards!" Toby yelled.
"What the fuck" said a confused Hank.
There was the little tram engine killing and acting like a savage. Toby would've either fled in this situation or just straight up died from fear.
They heard a whistle in the distance. It was Neville, he too was bashing and smashing the zombies. The two engines kept doing this until the last zombie was dead.
"Oh, Hi guys. How are you?" asked Toby calmly.
His face was stained in blood and looked so calm.
"If I may ask" began Derek
"How fucking long have you two been doing this?"
"4 hours" replied Neville.
They stood astonished by the fact they had done this for so long. Not to mention, these were two of the most meek engines on Sodor.
"Oh, Hi Henrietta." said Toby.
"Hi Toby." she replied still in shock.
Both engine's crews seemed to be alright, albeit they had some injuries.
After greeting were exchanged they saw something on the horizon.
Suddenly a horde of zombies running towards them!
"Ready Toby?"
"Always, Neville."
Before the survivors could even comprehend the fucking situation the Box and the Bread loaf were duking it out. Both engines slammed into the horde, sending body parts everywhere.
"The rush, the fun, the murder! It's all too great!" shouted Toby.
"Indeed it is!" replied Neville.
"I think I'm going to need a break from it all." said a confused Donald backing away.
After the horde was completely dealt with, the two engines returned back.
"Why were you just standing there?" asked Neville.
The survivors just didn't say anything and kept moving. Toby and Neville joined them.
They remained silent all throughout the day just thinking about what they just saw.

Authors note:
Sorry for being late, I was kinda stressed because school was rushing me to do stuff. I'll promise and try to have another chapter out at a much shorter time.