Two Caledonians,two Westerners and a Toad.

The Twins,Duck, Oliver and Toad met up at Haultraugh. "What going do sirs?" asked a shy Toad. "I don't know Toad." replied Duck. "It seems they're going to close the bridge in 15 days." said Oliver's fireman. "You have a plan Ivan?" asked Donald's driver. "Yes Morris I do. We can try and make a break for it. We should be able to make it in 15 days." "Are you sure driver?" asked a nervous Oliver. "It depends Bud, if we use our fuel correctly and cooperate together we should make it through." "I just hope that Alice,Mirabel,Dulcie and Isabel are alright." said Oliver. "I'm sure they are Ollie." comforted Douglas. Alice,Mirabel,Dulcie and Isabel are Oliver's autocoaches. They work passenger services up and down the line. "So when do we leave?" asked Donald. "We leave first thing tomorrow." replied his driver. That night a group of survivors approached them asking if they could join them. The crews said yes. Duck had brought with him his slip coaches, so they used them as sleeping quarters. The composition of  the formation would be a flatbed at the front followed Douglas pulling a truck filled with coal, which they found at Haultraugh's goods shed along with some other trucks. Following them was Donald with his own coal truck. He also had a van attached so they could store food,tools and weapons. Then followed Duck with his own coal truck and the slip coaches. The last engine was Oliver who again had his own coal truck and finally Toad finished the train. They were going to leave first thing next morning. "Duck do ye really think we could make it? I mean, we don't know what's out there. You heard on the radio that something related to monsters is on the loose." asked Donald "Don't worry Donald as long as we stick to the great western way of doing this we should be fine."  Duck replied. But deep down Duck really wondered if the "great western way" would help them in this situation.