Achievement earned: Percy

April 18 1976 8:24am
The twins headed down the Ffarquhar branch. "Dougie, do we really have to be going down here?" "Aye Donnie we have to, I mean this is probably a good chance to find more engines." "Ya know, like Daisy, Mavis and Toby. The could be really helpful." "I highly doubt that, Daisy is probably too selfish and worried about her springs. Toby as nice as he is, he isn't built for high speeds. Mavis is probably cooped up in one of the quarry's shafts." "Shut yer gob ya cunt." Cunt! Who ya calling a cunt ya wee git." Git! Who ya callin a git ya wee cunt." "Lord save me" interrupted Douglas' fireman. They reached Dryaw, the place was deserted. They could see that Tigermoth  the famous biplane was still in its hangar. After looking around they saw nothing of value and continued onwards down the branch.
April 18 1976 9:03am
They reached Torywreck sawmill. While smaller than other sawmills on Sodor it was just as vital. There they found a little green engine,it was Percy. The saddle tank was derailed on a siding. Felix and Dan, his crew were still with him. "Donald,Douglas! What a surprise!" "Hey,Percy what happened?" asked Donald. "When we heard that the facility at Killdane was breached we rushed towards Knapford. However there was truck in the way, I bumped into it and ended up here." The crews looked Percy over they determined that he could be rerailed but he would have to be pulled back on to the track. After some straining and grunting the twins managed to get Percy back on track. "I'm surprised that ye didn't get eaten or infected." remarked Douglas. "Eaten,infected? Are you two taking on the wrong coal or something?" After explaining the situation and the passing of Gordon, the once happy and cheery Percy was silenced. He looked horrified. But after some time to take it all in the trio headed towards Ffarquhar itself.