Doctor's

I sat down on the uncomfortable bed and looked around the room. "God I'm in here like everyday." I said sighing.

"Well, Ms. Lovato I am sorry to hear that." The doctor said walking in. I jumped. "You scared me." I said, holding my chest. "I'm also sorry to hear that." She clicked her pen and put it back in her pocket. She looked up to me. Hot damn. I bit my lip.

"Alright Ms. Lovato, your doctor is sick so I'm filling in, but I promise I know what I'm doing. If I don't, since you're in here like everyday, feel free to tell me what I need to do." The doctor gave me a slight smile. "Oh. So who are you?" I asked. "I'm his daughter." She smiled and grabbed her pen again. "Some fine kid he raised." I mumbled.
"Thank you." She chuckled. I blushed. "So what seems to be the problem?" She asked. "Well doctorrrr...." I lead off. "Y/N. Doctor Y/N." She answered. "Well doctor Y/N, I feel like shit." I said. Y/N let out a soft chuckle.

"Dad said that would be your answer. I'll get your medicine and the flu shot." Y/N said. "Wait, shot?" I asked. Y/N turned around, taking her hand off the door. "Yes Ms. Lovato. A shot." Y/N said. My eyes slightly widened. "Oh don't tell me you're afraid of shots." She said. I nodded slightly. A deep blush filled my cheeks and it got worse as she chuckled.
"Me too. I also hate to look at my own blood. I'll hold your hand while we do it. Deal?" Y/N asked. I nodded happily. She smiled at me and left out the room. I went back to observing the boring room.

"Why didn't I know that he had a sexy daughter?" I asked myself.
"I'm not sure. Maybe you can ask him next time." Y/N said coming back in. "Dammit. Stop doing that." I said. Y/N shrugged and smiled innocently.
"Alright Quinn, go ahead." Y/N said. She walked over to me and held out her hand. I took it quickly and squeezed as the needle punctured my skin. When it was out, I looked down to see a Tazmanian Devil band-aid and Y/N smiling.
"All done. Here's your medicine, what prize would you like?" Y/N asked.
"A sticker, a sucker, your number, and a date." I said with confidence. I lost all my confidence as I saw the ring on her finger.

"I'd love to go out on a date with you Ms. Lovato." Y/N said. "But you're married." I said. Is she serious? She can't cheat on her spouse. Especially not with me. "Wrong hand." Y/N said. I blushed a deep shade of red and took the sticker and sucker the nurse held out to me. I got up and walked towards the door.
"And Demi?" Y/N called. I smiled at her using my first name. "Yeah?" I asked.
"See you tonight at 8." Y/N handed me her number, kissing my cheek and leaving. If Y/N's gonna be my doctor, I'll get sick every day, and let's face it, that's not hard for me.