You don't understand [Dennel]

Jennel giggles and trips, catching herself at the last second as she hands her phone clumsily to Cece.

"Take our picture!" She whines.

Cece smiles at Jennel as she throws an arm around Willie, who's fallen into a chair, and gives the camera a massive smile, cheeks pink from the alcohol. The camera clicks and Cece laughs and hands the phone back to Jennel, who studies the picture a little longer than normal, eyes struggling to focus.

"Willllliiiieeee" she always drags his name out when she's drunk. "You're making a dumb face."

"No, it's hot. Shut up." He laughs.

She collapses onto her back on the bed behind her, making a scene out of scooting backwards so she can lean back against the headboard.

She pouts at Willie, who's putting away the bottle of vodka they were taking shots from earlier. Cece sees her face and giggles.

"We've all had enough babygirl." She makes her way over to the edge of the bed to squeeze Jennel's cheeks as she says it, and Jennel's shakes her head, trying to get the blonde girl off of her face.

"Whatevvvvvvver" she drawls, sticking her tongue out at Cece and grabbing her phone from on top of the pillow next to her.

She opens a new text and addresses it to Demi and as she's typing out the words, she realizes she doesn't know why she's doing it.

[Jennel]: Demmmmmiiiiiiiii I know iM ONLY Sipposed ro text you in energncy

The reply is quick, considering it's almost two in the morning.

[Demi]: is everything okay? are you okay?

[Jennel]: imm good I'm good

[Demi]: are you drunk?

Jennel smiles.

[Jennel]: yes maaaaaasAm

[Demi]: are you okay? are you safe?

Jennel isn't sure how to explain to Demi that everything is in fact fine, so she decides to call her and see if she can get her point across that way.

She slips off of the bed and into the bathroom - she isn't sure where Cece and Willie went but she doesn't want people listening to her conversation.

In the back of her head she thinks that calling Demi might be against the rules, but she isn't quite coherent enough to worry.

It takes her a minute to find Demi's contact, but when she finally calls, Demi answers on the first ring.

"Jennel?"

"Hi." Jennel's voice gives away that she's smiling.

"Are you okay?" Demi sounds concerned, first and foremost.

"Yes I ammmm." Jennel replies, completely oblivious to the worry Demi had just gone through.

"I was just putting on my shoes to come get you, I was afraid something was wrong..." Demi sighed in relief.

"Nope, I just wanted to talk to you." Jennel says, tone becoming more serious.

"About what?" Demi asks, and there's amusement in her voice. "You're pretty drunk."

"I dunnnoooo..." Jennel says, running a finger along the tub that she's sitting on the edge of. "I just like you."

"I like you too, Jennel. I think you'll go far." Demi's serious now too, but she can't let herself forget how drunk Jennel is.

"No, no no no." Jennel is adamantly fighting her.

"Jennel, you really will. You've got an incredible voi-"