No more running

So where do you wanna eat after this?" Cody asked me as he leaned against the wall next to the make up table. My mind was hazy at the moment which was why my response was a shoulder shrug. My mind kept replaying the voicemail Demi had left on my phone last night. I hated how things went between us and I hated how right after the break up I had to go on tour... Don't get me wrong, I love my fans like there's no tomorrow. But I hated how right after our fight some fans had ran over, begging for a picture. I think it was the fame... The spotlight on us every time we went outside. Demi promised that it wouldn't change our love for each other but that was before management booked my tour dates. I was going everywhere in South America and right now I was getting ready to rock Brazil. But not if I kept remembering her voice in that message. She had called me at around 11pm but I was on stage at the time so I didn't know until I finally checked my phone at 1am. In her voicemail she talked about how much of a 'bitch' she was for starting a fight with me and how 'selfish' she was too. She said that the Neon Lights tour was nothing without me there and then - as if I wasn't already hurting enough with just hearing all of that - she got chocked up and ended the message with saying 'And be good... Cause you never know who could be watching...' Those words kept replaying in my head all day. I just couldn't figure out what it meant. Was she going to send someone to my concert? Was she coming? No! No, of course not! She had her own tour to do. I was just being stupid. I jumped soon after thanks to someone snapping their fingers in my face. I looked up at Sam - my makeup artist - before my eyes traveled to Cody. "You looked like you were being sucked into mars. What's wrong?" He asked and I, again - shrugged. "I need to start getting ready" I said as I got up when I saw Cody opening his mouth again to talk. I moved away to a different part of the room and sighed as I saw my outfit.

After putting it on and putting my hair in a ponytail , I stared at myself in the mirror. At least I look nice tonight. Finally something good is going my way.

"I am going to make a promise tonight." I said into my mic as my fans claimed down enough for them to hear me. "I am going to dance and sing my butt off!" I said and everyone started to cheer. "And -" I stopped talking so everyone could claim down enough for me to continue. My fans are really loud sometimes."And I am gonna make each and everyone of you dance too." I said slowly as I made my way to the edge of the stage. Some of my girl fans jumped up to touch me and I leaned down to grab their hands. "Cause if I'm gonna embarrass myself, so will you guys." I stated with a chuckle causing everyone in the crowd to laugh too. "But first... LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!" I yelled into the mic and everyone screamed as neon lights began to flash around and I started to jump around and talk into the mic, singing the song. I ran around stage as my backup dancers started to do back flips and cartwheels. My hand stayed stretched out to high five my fans. As I was running down the side of the left side of the stage all of a sudden I felt a soft hand grip onto mine. I stumbled and fell to my knees , everyone in the crowd gasped, yelling to see if I was okay. "New dance move..." I said into my mic, laughing along with them... Until I saw who had grabbed my hand in the first place. "Demi?" I breathed out. "Demi..." I whispered and she looked at me with a small hint of a smile, giving out a playful wave. Before I could ask why she was here, or even make sense of all of this, one of my backup dancers grabbed me by my shoulders and picked my up, a new beat starting. My eyes stayed on Demi as if thinking she'd disappear if I took my eyes off of her, My mind cloudy but my voice ringing out to a new song. "You give me that kind of something want it all the time, need it everyday. On a scale of one to ten I'm at a hundred. Never get enough, I can't stay away..."

I walked off stage after awhile, breathing heavy and sweating buckets. I couldn't get the image of Demi standing in the crowd out of my mind. Her phone in her hand, smiling a huge smile as if she was a parent at their child's recital. I finally made it to my dressing room, closing the door behind me, taking off my hat and throwing it on the floor in anger. I'm not angry at the fact that I saw Demi, no. I'm angry at the fact that when I did, all I could say was 'Demi?' I felt mad with myself for not inviting her backstage, for not asking why she was there, for keeping my eyes on her but not saying anything to her. As I stood in the middle of my room, a knock came from the door. I was use to fans who had gotten backstage passes coming to my room and knocking on my door just to see if I was really in here. "Come on in." I said as I bent over to get my hat. I decided to put on a smile for this girl - cause it is usually a girl - and be nice. No need to make my fans in worry about my love life. "I'm a huge fan" I turned around after hearing that voice "Demi... Hey." I whispered as I made my way over to her. She smiled brightly at me. "Hey to you too." She said as she pulled me into a hug. My head went to her shoulder right away, my nose becoming drowned in her scent. I've missed her smell "I've missed you." Demi whispered, her hands rubbing up and down my back. I breathed in deeply, taking in this moment. Soon though, I pulled away. "How's tour going?" I asked, changing the subject. Her eyes narrowed onto the floor as if she noticed. "Good... Boring, like I said yesterday." She said as she continued to look at me. "Did you get my voicemail yesterday?" She asked as if she was somehow scared of the answer. "Yeah... I did." I said. "Look Dem-" I was cut off by her lips coming onto mine. The kiss, it was amazing. Like when you hear an old song on the radio, you sing along cause you already know. I already knew what to do but Demi still managed to surprise me with all of the passion and love she put into these kisses. Our kiss was becoming heated, her hands were beginning to move. I soon pulled away for air, which caused her lips to start going to my neck, goose bumps began to form on my body as she started to moan out words against where my shoulder and neck meet. "I'm following you now..." She mumbled. "The Neon Lights tour changed it's touring stops to match yours... I'm following you now Y/N" She continued and I ended up grabbing onto her shoulders to pull her back. "What?!?!" I asked in excitement as I looked at her. "I said-" I cut her off. "I know what you said... I-I just can't believe it..." I breathed out. "Well believe it babe. I'm coming with you. You can't get rid of me. Not again. Not ever..." She said, moving closer to me. "Now, is that all? Cause I really wanna go back to showing you just how much I love and missed you..." She whispered as her hands went to my hips. "Well, no one's stopping you." I whispered as a blush came onto my face. She giggled along with me before leaning in again.