New York |M

Your husband just left for a business trip to New York. He's staying an entire week. You made up some lame excuse so you could stay home with a very close 'friend'. You're aware that you're cheating on him but you don't have that spark with him anymore. When you guys have sex, you don't get that incredible feeling. When he kisses you there's no spark. But there's none of that simply because you are a lesbian but you can't tell him that or 2 years of marriage was for nothing. He also has a bad temper but there is all those feelings with that one special person, Demi. You text her. "Hey baby, wanna spend the week?" She knows you have a husband, and hates it. She really fell for you in the last 5 months of your and Demi's relationship. "What about your husband?" She texts back. "Gone for an entire week. Just me and you babe" you text her. "Be there in 15" she texts back. You run upstairs and fix your hair and put on your black see through bra and underwear and grab an oversized shirt and put it on just when the door bell rings. You run downstairs and open the door.

Demi jumps into your arms and attacks your lips with hers. "You're so sexy" She says closing the door with her foot. "So I was thinking we can watch some movies today." You say joking but with a straight face. "You're kidding right." "Of course I'm kidding. Now get your ass upstairs." You say and Demi runs upstairs. You stand there watching her ass bounce. You follow her eventually. You open the door to your bedroom and see Demi on the bed fully naked.

"Don't just stand there, come get me." Demi says. You take your shirt off and jump ontop of her and attach your lips to her neck. She lets out a moan. "Fuck me." She says. "With pleasure." You reply. You play with her boobs while sucking on her neck leaving a hickey. You trail your kisses down to where you both want you to be. You kiss her center and she thrusts her hips begging for your touch. "Someone's impatient." You say. "Damn right I am. I haven't seen you for 2 weeks." She says. You spread her legs open and don't waste anytime. You push 2 fingers inside of her and pump fast making sure to hit the right places while entering. "Mmmm right there baby!" She says moving her hips with your fingers. You keep your eyes on her, watching her boobs bounce with every movement. She tilts her head back and opens her mouth making a moan escape her lips. Her body trembles and her walls tighten, signaling she's even closer to her climax. "Ahhhhhhhh!!! Y/n!" She screams. You don't stop your movement with your fingers, making her ride out her orgasm as long as possible. She grinds her hips to your fingers. After a long orgasm she collapses on the bed panting hard, trying to catch her breath. You go down and lick all her fluids up. You lay down next to her and she turns over and straddles you.

Demi straddles you and attaches her lips to yours when the door swings open revealing your husband. "Y/n!" He screams! Shit! This can't be happening! "What the fuck?" He says. "I thought you were in New York." You say covering Demi with the sheets. "The weather is bad there so they canceled flights. AND DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT! What the fuck y/n?" He screams. "Get up, bitch." He screams. "No! I don't love you!" You scream. "What did you just say?" He says in a deep voice. "I... I love Demi! Not you!" You say taking a big risk. He clenches his jaw and you expect him to attack you any second now. "Good. I was cheating on you anyway! Have fun with this piece of crap!" He says before taking his ring off and throwing it at you, making it hit the side of your cheek. He mumbles something and slams the door after leaving. "That was really brave of you. I know he has a bad temper." Demi says while rubbing circles on your back. She gets up and goes to your dresser, taking two night shirts out and putting one on you and one on her. She lays you down and whispers soothing words in your ear. "I won't let him hurt you. I love you." Is the last thing you hear before sleep takes over your body with the love of your life protecting you.