Jealous |M

"It really is nice to see you again, Y/N" Your ex girlfriend, Summer, shouted over the loud music in the club. You'd been talking to her, catching up on things while Demi was in the middle of the dance floor with her friends.
"I know, yeah. It's nice to spend time with you. Almost doesn't even seem like you cheated on me and completely ripped out my heart" you chuckled sarcastically.
"Y/N..."
"Relax. I'm over it, it was just a joke. I've moved on." you said, nodding your head towards Demi as you smiled warmly. You really had moved on, but that didn't exactly mean you had completely forgiven Summer. The memories would always be there, the hurt came back sometimes, but you knew how to forgive and forget. She smiled sympathetically at you and said, "You guys deserve each other" You blushed and bit your lip, looking down as you tucked your hair behind your ear.

Little did you know, Demi had looked over at you while she was dancing, just in time to catch you guys seemingly having a great time. The fact that you were blushing didn't make the situation any better.
"I'll be right back" Demi said in a clipped tone. She was visibly pissed as she stomped over to you and Summer. She sat down in your lap and forced a bitchy smile. "Having fun?"
"Babe-" She cut you off by kissing you roughly, immediately forcing her tongue into your mouth to make you moan. She gripped your hair harshly, tugging it as she forced your bodies closer. Once you broke away from the kiss, panting, you were about to ask her what was up when she pulled you out of the eyes of everyone else and into a secluded hallway.
"Demi, wh-"
You were interrupted as she pushed you up against the wall, grinding her hips into yours. You let out a long, ragged moan as you threw your head back, feeling wetness pool in between your legs. Demi's face was directly in front of yours, so close that you could feel her hot breath on your lips. She backed away from you, shoving off your thong and placing two fingers into your wet folds. As fast as she went in, she stopped.
"Move." You were in such a daze, you almost missed what she said.
"What?" you breathed out.
"Grind yourself on my fingers, ride me" she snapped, roughly shoving a third finger into you. You gasped, starting to move yourself up and down, your hips rolling back and forth. Demi sucked your neck harshly, leaving purple hickeys everywhere her lips touched. You screamed out as she bit down on your collarbone before soothing the area with her tongue.
"Demiii... s-so close.." you whimpered just as she started thrusting her fingers; her thumb applying the perfect amount of pressure to your clit. You gripped her ass, your nails digging into her as the hot release started to bubble up inside you. Demi kissed you passionately and you came hard, your entire body spasming while she helped you ride out your high. You struggled to keep your breathing under control and Demi pulled out her fingers, sucking them clean and moaning softly at your taste.
"You are mine, Y/N, do you understand me?" Demi quirked an eyebrow at you. All you could do was nod, not being able to trust your voice. "Good." Demi winked at you. Maybe you should make her jealous more often...