Mad in love

"Oh my god! Y/N, you're so funny!" Taylor giggled as she slapped my arm playfully. I honestly didn't know what was so funny with the story I had told her but apparently it was funny enough to have her grabbing her sides while laughing. I just smiled, remembering last night when I had told Demi that joke, she didn't do anything, too busy going over her script for 'Glee'.
"I'm so happy you decided to hang out tonight!" Taylor said as our food came out. We were at a small 'TGI Fridays' and were about to shove our faces in a bacon cheeseburger.

Me and Taylor had just started hanging out a few months ago but I could honestly see how close we are to being best friends.
"Are you kidding? Bacon cheeseburgers with cheese fries and a soda? Who in their right mind would say no to that?" I asked before talking a big bite of my burger. Taylor laughed, mumbling out a small 'I know, right?!?' before stealing one of my fries.
"Hey!" I said in playful rage and Taylor laughed. "I can not believe that Demi is missing this." She mumbled, fries filled up in her mouth.
It's true. Demi had said no to going out with us. She said that it was because of how 'fattening' it was and since she was getting ready for her 'Neon Lights' tour, calories were out of the question for her.
"It's okay." I said while shrugging a shoulder. She nodded before turning her attention back to her burger.

Demi hasn't been spending that much time with me lately, which is why I'm glad for my friendship with Taylor. She's funny, smart and a really good listener.
Of course, I don't have feelings for her in that way but it's nice to have someone to do things with... Tell me something, how would you feel? Never being able to hold your girlfriend at night anymore? Never being able to talk? It sucks, right? I know that feeling all too well.

"Hey." Taylor said after a moment. "Dude, I just stole like five fries from your plate and you haven't said anything yet. You okay?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow before popping a few French fries in her mouth.
"Hey!" I said, just now realizing what she had done.
Taylor started to laugh before clearing her throat.

"You're coming to the party tomorrow, right?" She asked as if wanting to make sure that I wasn't bailing out on her. Tomorrow was Taylor's cat's birthday, and she throwing this cute little dinner party for her. It was kind of sweet...
I had asked Demi to go with me but she said that tomorrow she'd be 'busy' doing some last minute details for the tour. I hated it but what could I do? Force her to drop everything and come with me?
"I wouldn't miss it for the world!" I said before giggling about how serious that sounded.
Taylor opened her mouth to talk again but was cut off by a voice coming from behind me. "Hey beautiful." Arms followed after the greeting, wrapping around my waist. I turned and was surprised to see a chirpy Demi, smiling brightly at me and Taylor.
"Hey!" I said, not hiding the surprise in my voice. "I thought you couldn't make it..." I said as I scooted over in the booth so she could sit next to me.
"What?!?!" She said, sounding shocked that I had just said that. "Why wouldn't I want to spend time with my amazing girlfriend?" She asked playfully. I couldn't help but notice the fact that she looked at Taylor when she said girlfriend. What was she doing?
"Well, do you want to get a salad or something babe?" I asked as Taylor made a quick grab for one of my fries only to have me swat her hand away.
Taylor rolled her eyes, huffing out a small 'fine.' before grabbing her cheeseburger and taking a bite. She moaned quietly. "Mmm... Y/N , you need to try this! It is so good!" She said as she motioned towards my plate.
"I want some." Demi said as she looked at me. I giggled.
"You said that you were on a diet." I said as I watched her grab my burger.
"So?" She asked. "Diets were made to be broken..." She said playfully as she held my burger in her hands.
She looked at it for a moment before Taylor started to chuckle. "You just put a part of it in your mouth and you bite down-" Demi cut her. "I know how to eat it." She said and I giggled lightly as she put it against her lips.
"Okay, Demi, let me help ya..." I said, reaching over to push the cheeseburger into her mouth.