NFL Gone Wild

Marla: Good morning, campers! Or should I say... trappers? Ready for today's challenge? Excellent. Then let's chat about it over chow. Shall we?

Seconds later...

Marla: Campers, there are only seven of you left. After tonight's dramatic bonfire ceremony, only six of you will remain. We're nearing the end people, so look alive!

Maverine: Today's challenge involves making like our province's great rangers and game wardens. You'll each have eight hours to trap an animal.

Duncan: Got one!

Maverine: A wild animal. Which you must bring back to the campfire. Unharmed.

Marla: Rangers and game wardens often have to relocate animals for their own good and the good of campers.

Gwen: For my good, I might have to barbecue my animal. I'm starving to death!

Maverine: Funny you should mention that, Gwen. Reward for winning today's challenge is a meal of all of your favorite foods!

Marla: Everyone, choose an animal assignment!

Owen: Chipmunk.

Leshawna: Frog.

Duncan: Raccoon.

Gwen: Duck?

Geoff: Beaver.

Cheyenne: Deer, yes! Baggin' a doe!

Heather: Bear?! [scoffs] Are you kidding me?!

Maverine: It's the only animal left.

Heather: These degenerates get cute little froggy and wee baby ducky and I'm supposed to trap a bear with my bare hands?!

Marla: You do get sixty seconds in the boathouse to gather any equipment that might help.

Heather: Unless there's an animal trainer and a zebra carcass in there, I don't think it'll be adequate. This is ridiculous!

Maverine: I don't think I've mentioned the penalty yet.

Heather: I don't care. I'll take it.

Marla: Loser cleans the communal washrooms. All right, campers. You have just one minute in the boathouse to grab your critter catching gear.

Seconds later...

Marla: Everybody ready?

All but Heather: Yes!

Heather: No!

Marla: Game on!

After Gwen and Duncan got it...

Marla: Wow. That all looks good!

Geoff: Open the cage! [grunting]

Marla: Hey man, impressive! And no rabies!

Leshawna: Ugh! I'm going to take a shower.

Marla: Congratulations, you guys.

Seconds later...

Maverine: So, what are you having first?

Gwen: I don't even know where to start.

Owen: Woohoo! Marla! Open the cage! [panting] The naturalist will not be defeated! [crash]

[frog croaks]

Owen: Close the cage! Close the cage!

Marla: You sure?

Owen: Close it! Why, hello, ducky. Oh, and what a nice little raccoon you are. Next to the sweet beavers. [chuckles] [screams] I'm the naturalist!

Although Cheyenne and Heather didn't try to make it. Later that night...

Marla: You've all cast your votes and made you decision. When I call your name, come up and claim your marshmallow. The camper who does not receive a marshmallow tonight must immediately return to the Hall of Shame to catch the Boat of Losers and leave. That means you're out of the contest. And you can't come back. Ever. The first marshmallow goes to... Geoff, Owen, Leshawna, Duncan, Heather, One marshmallow, two players. Cheyenne, Gwen. One of you has spent your last night. It's Gwen.

Cheyenne: Well, we've all gotta go sometime, right?

Owen: You could make out with me first. If that would cushion the blow.

Cheyenne: Goodnight, everybody! Thanks for comin' out!

Maverine: [whispers to Heather] Being the loser, you realize you still have some unfinished business. So Joe, where's Cheyenne.

Joe M.: She's headed to the Hall of Shame.

Maverine: Okay. Have fun, then.