Up the Creek

Marla: My team, Maverine's team, today's challenge is a true summer camp experience. A canoe trip. You'll be paddling your canoes across the lake... [spookily] to Boney Island! When you get there, you must portage your canoes to the other side of the island, which is about a two-hour hike through treacherous, dense jungle.

Geoff: We've gotta pour what?

Marla: "Portage."

Maverine: Dude, walk with your canoe. When you arrive at the other end of the island, you'll build a rescue fire that will be judged by me. The first team to paddle home and return their canoes to the beach is the winner of invincibility! Move, campers, move! Oh, wait! One more thing I should mention. Legend has it, if you take anything off the island, [spooky voice] you'll be cursed forever!

Owen: Yeah, haha! A cursed island! Whoo!

Marla: Now, get in your canoes and let's have some fun!

Owen: Yes!

Beth: What'd I miss?

Marla: Canoes.

Later on...

Marla: On your marks, get set, paddle!

After headed to the island, Geoff got injured, went back to the island, Izzy started a fire...

Marla: Whee-hee-hee! We have our fire-building winner! Point for my team!

Everything's destructed.

Maverine: My team are the winners!

Later that night...

Marla: And now, the always anxiety-inducing marshmallow ceremony. When I call your name, come and get a marshmallow. Beth, Trent, Gwen, Cody, Owen, Heather, Leshawna, One last marshmallow. The person who doesn't get this marshmallow will walk off the Hall of Shame and take a ride on the Boat of Losers. Who's it gonna be?

Joe N.: Uh, Izzy, there's a note from from your brother Ian.

Izzy: Dear Izzy, my daughter Arabelle was stillborn, Wait, Arabelle is stillborn? The funeral will be held tomorrow, arrived tomorrow to see me, love Ian.

Marla: Izzy, you are deemed by elimination because of your niece's death, and don't come back. Joe, take Izzy with you.

Joe N.: Come on Izzy.