Dodgebrawl

Marla: Okay, campers, listen up, your next challenge begins in ten minutes, and be prepared to bring it.

Ten minutes later...

Marla: Today's challenge is the classic game of dodgeball, the first rule of dodgeball is...

Noah: Do not talk about dodgeball?

Marla: As I was saying, if you get with the ball...

Courtney: Ooh! Ow!

Marla: You're out.

Courtney: You can't do that!

Marla: If you catch the ball, the floor gets sent out and the catcher gets to bring in another team member out on the court. Okay, now, Geoff, try to hit me. If you're holding a ball, you can use it to deflect a ball, but if the ball knocks out of your hands, you're out.

Lindsay: So, what do we do again when the ball comes at me?

Marla: You dodge. Ooh, you were supposed to dodge. You have one minute 'til game time, my team, you'll have to sit one person out each game. Both teams ready? Best of five games wins. Now let's dodge some balls!

After Tyler, Harold and Lindsay were out.... 

Maverine: Courtney, you are disqualified for using a section stripe.

After Gwen, Heather, Owen, LeShawna and D.J. were out, Cody hits Katie in the last minute and Marla's team wins.

In the second game, Lindsay was out and then Tyler, however Owen hits Katie, Sadie, Bridgette and Geoff, and Marla's team wins again.

In the third game, Owen is out, as did LeShawna, Izzy, Beth and Justin. In the fourth game, LeShawna, Beth, Izzy, Trent and Justin were out.

Marla: Okay, this is it, the final tiebreaking game. Marla's team, Maverine's team, let's send this sample to the lab and see what your made of!

In the last game, Owen tries to hit Harold, but Harold got the ball...

Maverine: Owen disqualifies, which means my team wins!

Later that night...

Marla: Campers, you've already placed you votes and made your decision. One of you will be going home, and you can't come back, ever! When you hear me call out your name, come pick up a marshmallow. Owen, Gwen, Cody, Trent, Heather, Beth, Justin, Leshawna, Izzy. The final marshmallow goes to... Lindsay. Sorry, Noah Hayes, you've been reading too much books while play dodgeball is unacceptable. You are out and never come back.

Maverine: Well, Jim, Noah is a nice boy.

Jim K.: Sure does, Maverine.