Not Quite Famous

Marla: [over loudspeaker] All right, campers! Enough beauty sleep! Time to show us what you're made of!

Meanwhile...

Marla: Welcome to our brand new deluxe state-of-the-art outdoor amphitheater! Okay, this week's challenge is a summer camp favorite. A talent contest!

Maverine: Each team has eight hours to pick their three most talented campers.

Marla: These three will represent them in the show tonight. Sing, dance, juggle. Anything goes, as long as it's legal.

Maverine: You'll be judged by our resident talent scout, former DJ, VJ, and rap legend, Grand Master Chef, who will show his approval via the Chef-o-Meter.

Marla: The team that loses will send one camper home tonight. Good luck.

After Katie, Sadie and Owen competes, Tyler uses a yoyo.

Marla: Man, that is weak.

After that Courtney plays violin, Bridgette hangs on the rope, but tangled, but the spotlight hits Courtney's violin.

Marla: Welcome to the very first Camp Canton  Talent Contest. Where six campers will showcase their mad skills and desperately try not to humiliate themselves. First up for the my team... is Justin!

Maverine: First up for the my team, make some noise for the big guy! DJ!

D.J. swirls a ribbon, but tangled.

Maverine: Dainty and yet masculine. Let's see what Grand Master Chef thinks. Not much.

Marla: So, with two down and four acts to go, it's my team, screaming ahead. Next on deck... Trent. Take it away, my man.

Trent was playing a guitar.

Marla: Nice work! I'm liking your style, dude. And so does Grand Master Chef! All right, quit hogging my light, buddy.

Maverine: Three down and three to go and my team are totally sucking so far. Let's hear it for Bridgette!

Bridgette stands on her head, but vomits as did Katie.

Maverine: Clean up in aisle three, four, five, and six! In the meantime, we'll take a short break to hose the joint down.

Marla: Barry, Bridgette's getting sick, you clean up and Geoff and D.J. will carry her.

Barry S.: Don't mind if I do. 

Geoff and D.J. did carry Bridgette and Barry cleans up.

Marla: Welcome back. Okay. So in a strange turn of events, Bridgette's chunk-blowing fest registered two thumbs up by Grand Master Chef. But, it's not enough to pull ahead the my team, who held the lead with Trent's love song. So, without further delay, here she is for the leaders... Heather!

Heather did a little ballet, but disqualified reading books.

J.J. W.: Heather, you are disqualified for doing the second act.

Heather: I stole Gwen's book.

J.J.: Oh, no, you can't that.

Maverine: Well then, it's down to the final act of the night. Can Geoff and his rad stunts turn it around? I seriously doubt it. Let's find out.

Geoff broke the skateboard and was replaced by Harold doing a beatbox.

Maverine: Wicked beatboxing, dude! Check it out. Grand Master Chef has declared its winner. Even though they held the lead, Marla's team have been trampled by the my team!

Marla: And as for the my team. Pick your favorite loser, and I'll see you at the bonfire.

Later that night...

Marla: Kudos to you all for an incredible night of entertainment. Music. Drama. Barfing! When I call your name to pick a marshmallow. Trent, Gwen, Cody, Izzy, Beth, Owen, Lindsay and LeShawna. There is only one marshmallow left on this plate. Justin, you reminded us all that looks matter a lot, and Heather, You're full of surprises. But reading another chick's diary out loud, to the whole world... Man, that is whack. No kidding, that's really messed up, lady. J.J. told you to disqualified, and that is unacceptable. Justin, I personally think this is very wrong. But tonight, hotness just wasn't enough. The last marshmallow goes to... Heather. Time to catch the Boat of Losers, brah.

Heather: Later, brah.

Maverine: Brad, Justin is one heck of a guy you could figure it out.

Brad M.: Of course, being the Alabamian for him is only way of thought, as an Iowan, I can give up hope.