02│First Day

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"No tardies today! excellent!" He cheered, his face modified itself into a bright red color, along with a darker red circle right in the central of his face"That makes me really happy!"

"He's too fast! Even the whole class shooting him doesn't work?!" Nakamura glanced over her shoulder, eyes locking with despodent blue hues before muttering "The whole class minus one person, i guess"

The octopus tauntingly laughed "Not one bullet hit it's mark today, either!"

Kamiko blankly stared at the mutated octopus, even with the class firing simultaneously, methods that rely on sheer numbers will lack any individual thought. It's a futile attempt to say the least, if they really wanted to actually strike him, they all have to be more inventive. Otherwise, they won't be able to kill that yellow octopus at his max speed of mach - twenty 

"Do these bullets actually work?" Sugino questioned, eyes scanning over the pink bullets with distrust. 

"Of course they work! Here gather up the BB's and hand them over" The octopus commanded, raising his yellow tentacle to grab the gun that was graciously handed over by Okano. 

"These bullets may be harmless towards humans , but....." The octopus raised another tentacle and aimed the gun towards it, shockingly firing the gun on his own tentacle just to demonstrate that the bullets actually work. The yellow tentacle exploded as the pink bullet made contact, bright yellow liquid came spilling out uncontrollably from the half severed tentacle 

"These are special anti-me BB's developed by the government, if one of these hit me, it can easily slice through my cells" The octopus informed, the half severed tentacle then easily growed back like nothing happened "Of course, they regenerate a few seconds after "

That's fast

"Now then! With that out of the way, let's put away the guns and start on our work!" 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Kamiko boredly yawned as her sapphire hues emptily stared at the class board, the octopus was surprisingly an adaquent teacher. Seeing him actually playing the role seriously made her wonder; was he really the being that destroyed the moon? the one threatening to destroy the earth? why did he chose to teach class 3-E? why did he wanted to be a teacher while threatening all of them simultaneously? 

Lots of questions swirled inside the girl's head, but those questiones still remained unanswered, she reckon that it won't be answered either way if she still decided to ask.

DING

DONG 

DING 

The sound of the bell ringing resonates throughout the mountain-top, signaling the class's first lunchbreak of the long tiring school day.

"Ah! lunchtime" The yellow octopus chanted in excitement before walking over to the window, sliding it open "Well then, i'll just pop over to China for some Mapo tofu! Ah! any aspiring assassins are welcome to hit me up on my cell."

And just like that, the octopus was immediately gone, leaving a strong gush of wind behind his trail 

"Let's see ...if he's travelling at mach-twenty ..." Nakamura thoughtfully mused, placing her hand under her chin 

"approximately ten minutes " Kamiko curtly answered, standing up from her seat 

Nakamura looked over and sighed "Guess no missile could shoot that down"