26│The Lucid festival

A/N; I did get some help with plot ideas for this chapter. 
I finished this chapter two days ago, but i was afraid to post it ・_・;

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Summer comes in their own time, drifting in on a spring wind, wakening with the kind of warmth that flows to the core. Through the closed windows the sun sends light, spreading rainbows over the Victorian cream walls of Ayanokouji's apartment room. She has become enchanted by a patch of blue and violet that slowly stretches out to show the gold and blushed orange. 

Under those brilliant and warm lights, Ayanokouji's eyes flutter softly. 

Basking and appreciating the comfortable warmth. 

It was one of those days, a day in which is perfect for a nap. 

'Ah, what a luxury.., freedom really is the best'

Dozing off beneath the sunshine, the steady breeze from her opened window touches so gently as she lets her wakeful thoughts morph into the metaphor of dreamland.

Knock

knock 

knock

Furthermore, trying to blissfully ignore the octopus who has suddenly visited her. 

"Ayanokouji-san! Please don't ignore me?!" He cried out, teary eyes peeking through the small gap of her opened window 

With a small sigh, Kamiko sat up from her bed and unlatched the window. Letting the octopus inside her room "What is it?" she questioned

Although it wasn't conveyed through her facial expressions, Koro-sensei knew that his sudden and abrupt visit had annoyed the impassive coral haired girl.

"A summer festival!" He joyously beamed, pushing the flyer right in front of her face. 

Her eyes then briskly read the flamboyant paper "A summer festival?" 

The octopus furiously nodded his head "I just thought of it today! I'm asking everyone in the class to jo--"

"I'm not going" she hurriedly answered, laying back down on her comfy bed, face turned to the other side in an attempt to elude Koro-sensei's constant and exasperating whining.

"Please! Ayanokouji-san! So many of my students have begged of with other plans that i'm feeling hurt!" He pleaded, tears furiously flowing out of his eyes, staining her clean floor.

She sighed, momentarily closing her own eyes before finally sitting up."Okay,okay. I'll go"

'what a hassle'

Immediately, his tear stained face took a total turn; his grin widening way up to beneath his eyes "Thank you! Thank you! Now then, i'll get going! Make sure not to be late okay?" After hurriedly saying that, the octopus instantly zoomed off, probably going to another student's house to plead them in joining the festival. 

'Well, there goes my precious free time'

"How troublesome, telling us to go meet up at night"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃