12│Misein

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A class versus class ball game tournament, huh?" Koro-sensei mused, eyes skimming through the piece of white sheet on the table while the two class's representative. Kataoka and Isogai began to write the students's names on the class's blackboard 

"Cultivating healthy minds and bodies through sports--how excellent!" Koro-sensei gushed happily before breaking down in confusion, his tentacle shakily pointing at the bracket sheets "Why is class E not in the tournament brackets?"

"Class E doesn't get to enter the tournament" Mimura responded, closing his eyes briefly while he explained "Due to the splendid reason that there'd be an odd number of teams. Instead we have to play the exhibition game at the end " 

"Exhibition game?"

"Basically, it's just a spectacle " Mimura answered once more "As the entire school looks down on us, we get pit against the baseball club and the girl's basketball club"

"I see, so it's the same old same old" 

Terasaka and his two friends abruptly stood up from their seats "We aren't sticking around to be laughing stocks " Terasaka stated, both of his hands resting in his pockets while he and his friends started to walk away from the class 

"Hey! Wait Terasaka!" Isogai called out, trying to stop the three from leaving, although his efforts was pointless . 

"If it's baseball , the go to guy for it would be Sugino " Maehara propounded "Got any ideas we can use to win?"

"It's impossible" Sugino dejectedly said, eyes flickering downwards as if he had given up "Our baseball club is really strong. Especially Shindo, our current club captain ....a star pupil and a star athelete, it's really unfair ---But you know, i really want to win Koro-sensei " Sugino stared at the baseball on his palms before lifting his gaze up 

"So excited, so excited!" Koro-sensei interjected, his attire similar to one of a baseball player - even his face was that of a baseball. 

"R-right, you want to play too, i hear you loud and clear " Sugino dumbfoundedly commented 

Koro-sensei let out a small chuckle "I've always wanted to be a fiery coach in a sports drama . Lately, you've grown more articulate about the direction you want to go in. Unwavering, no matter the adversity you face, to reward that spirit , coach Koro will impart on you the training and strategy you needed to win!"

Ayanokouji's lodalite hues flitted towards the window, absently staring at the school's field. The coral haired girl released a small sigh as she began to ponder about the girl's exhibiton match. Basketball, a sport which Ayanokouji has never played herself, the girl had only read about the rules and terms of the sport from a comic she used to read back then, and based on it, it seems like the sport is quite easy to play ; But, she wondered if it's the best idea to join and play on the exhibition match.

Kamiko is bound to attract attention if she actually did well on the sport. And attracting attention are one of the things that Kamiko greatly dislike, getting peer pressured by her classmates are also not the ideal situation she wanted to be in . So in the end, her name was forcely registered on the bracket sheets and she was compelled to take part in the basketball match .

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Kamiko dislikes attention - she generally has a a sense of apathy towards anything besides issues that specifically concern her. But in spite of that, she strongly has a distaste for losing. Besides, winning and losing in this match are one and the same.