28 │Thief?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's a weird sight. Unnatural at most.

Kamiko just wasn't used to waking up in the company of others.  So seeing a certain red haired male, sleeping on her living room couch was an anomaly for her.

Slowly without making a single sound, she approaches the sleeping male. Crouching down beside him, sapphire hues scrutinizing his face.

He looks unburdened, quite a contrast from the forlorn look he had yesterday.

She had never seen the red haired male look this serene. The usual mischieviousness gone without a single trace.

Kamiko didn't quite understand herself right at that moment. But, the unburdened look Karma had on his face definitely suits him better than the usual standoffish expression he usually wore.

His breathing continued on steadily, still sleeping soundly without a single care.

They're definitely going to be late. Kamiko silently sighed.

"It's very much empty.."

Somehow, Karma's comment suddenlt rang loudly in her ears and instinctively, her sapphire hues wandered around her own apartment room, and just then she realized. 

He's right.

This lonely apartment room holds only partitions and mirrors, that reflect the false
unknowing eyes that are hers; searching for an answer that is unprecendented. 

It's "Empty"

A chasm of absence, draft seep through the gaping gaps in the walls. A lone, solitary room. Every sounding breath lingers after exhale. It's a sound filled with unfamiliarity, was she really that affected by it? She had never even noticed it herself. Spending too much time in isolation she even found relief in looking at the same exact white concrete colored wall.

She should stop. 

Kamiko flickered her gaze back towards the red head, finally deciding on waking him up. 

"Hey, wake up..."

Karma merely groaned in response, turning his body to face the other way.

They're definitely going to be late.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"We're late.." Kamiko muttered 

The red head grinned "So? It's fine to be late once in a while" Karma then suddenly stops walking, eyes flickering back to meet sapphire hues "Besides, i don't think we're that late" He nudged his head towards the group of students crowding over the teacher's room. 

Curiously, the two sauntered over, head peeking through the door 

"Oh! What's this?" Karma immediately chimed in at the interesting sight of Koro-sensei holding a woman's undergarment

"Oh! Karma and Kamiko, you guys finally arrived" Hara greeted, waving at the two

"What happened?" 

"Well--"

Before Hara could even explain, Okano suddenly barges through, face filled with fury as she clenches the class's roll book "Hey! Check this out too! See the letters next to all the girls' names? He's done research into all our cup sizes!"

"H-hey! Why am i the only one marked forever flat?!" Kayano hollered, being held back by Okuda in the process

Why aren't they doing anything?
Kamiko stared at the two other teachers, who've done nothing to stop the students. Usually Karasuma will be the first to stop things, as they made a ruckus quite early in the morning.