29 │Limit

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The moon illuminates his silhouette as he dropped down from the large cage. His tentacles continuously striking down in an attempt to injure his target. But, nonetheless Koro-sensei was still able to maneuver around despite the minimal space he had. 

"So you were behind all this!" Terasaka bellowed, teeth clenching as he glared at the white cloaked man. 

"You always play so dirty!" Fuwa added, backing away slightly 

Shiro chuckled "That's called being an adult

"You.." Kamiko muttered out "What did you do to Itona?" Unusually sharp sapphire eyes bore straight through the cloaked man, her usual empty expression slightly hardened. But the change in her demeanor was evidently visible for her classmates who's standing right beside her.

"Ah..As expected, you're always the one who notice such miniature change about him, huh? Guess the previous master knows her pet well" Shiro whispered the last part before turning around , now facing the students fully. But his eyes stayed solely on her  "It's gloves with sharp edges made of anti-sensei materials, although even with that upgrade....it's still not enough to finish him off.." Shiro lowly muttered the last part, eyes shifted back to watch the ongoing battle inside the large white cloth 

"Koro-sensei..." Nagisa shakily huffed out "Will he be okay?"

"He will" Kamiko immediately stated, confidence practically dripping from her tone 

The red haired male raised a brow, baffled by her sudden contrast behaviour. "What's u-"

"Yes! Very well done, Itona" Koro-sensei applauded "If this was the first semester, you may have very well killed me back then. But your attack pattern is always the same" 

Itona's eyes started to frantically tremble as Koro-sensei easily dodges all his attacks that were sent his way "T-theres no way!" He striked down once again. But, this time Koro-sensei was already aware of his patterns. 

"Itona..." Dust filled the surrounding air, as Koro-sensei had blocked Itona's tentacle from piercing him "I study aswell, you know. How could i teach anyone if i don't grow and learn day by day?" He rhetorically questioned "Now..let's get rid of this tight cage shall we?" 

Itona flinched and retracted back his tentacles, letting Koro-sensei use his newly added technique. A bright light began to illuminate from inside the cage, scaring the bystanders as they began backing away to avoid getting hit from the upcoming burst of energy that Koro-sensei had released. 

"Wh-what is that?" Shiro blurted out 

Kamiko and the others shielded their eyes away from the bright flash 

"So there you have it, Shiro" 

Kamiko squinted her eyes, adjusting to the sight in front of her. 

"Please leave Itona to class E and go quietly " Koro-sensei spoke out, now carrying an unconsious Itona in his tentacles "And also...Please spread the word that i was not the underwear thief! " 

"A-and I'm actually a B-cup! You hear me? B-cup!" Kayano added, looking slightly embarassed as she pointed it out 

Sapphire hues shifted towards the unconscious boy, realeasing a quiet sigh. That sudden feeling of relief immediately washed away as Itona began to scream out from pain. His shout surprised everyone except his mentor. 

A cry from the heart and soul stretches across the open field, but mostly Itona's cry rang through loudly in her ears. 

"I-it hurts!" 

"Itona!" Koro-sensei kneeled down trying to tear his hands away from his scalp 

"My brain is about to burst" He continued to scream, clenching his head in pain. 

Kamiko flickered her gaze towards Shiro, she didn't even notice this herself but her palms were clenched so tightly, that it began to slightly bleed out. "You.."

"With the shock of his repeated defeats, his tentacles are starting to gnaw away his brain...This might just be all he can take " Shiro let out a dissapointed sigh "Itona, if this is all you can take the organization will stop paying. It's not that i don't feel bad for you, but we have to cut our losses at some point, if only to get the next model up and running" Shiro stared at the bou one last time "This is goodbye, Itona. You're on your own now" 

"Wait! What kind of guardian are you!" Koro-sensei shouted, eyes glaring at the white cloaked man 

"Just quit playing school, you monster" Shiro sharply spoke "I only wish for your death no matter what the sacrifice........And? are you sure about leaving your dear students like that? " He stated before running off 

"look out!" Nagisa screamed

Kamiko instinctively reacted, pushing both Kayano and Fuwa out of harms way. The three of them landed safely on the ground, dodging the sudden attack from Itona "That was close" She muttered before apologizing towards the two below her. 

Kamiko stood up from the ground eyes staring straight at Itona's "He's already that far away..." She noticed the crazed look in his eyes. 

The white haired male quickly broke off their contact and jumped away, leaving the students and their teacher on the open field. 

Suddenly, Koro-sensei had collapsed scaring the students 

"Koro-sensei" Kayano shrieked

'I'm fine, just let me rest for a while..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Here's where the first incident occured. A string of attacks on cell phone shops throughout Kunugigaoka has the police discussing a potential terorrism link 

The reporter from the news stated. 

"This has got to be him" Ritsu pointed out from Fuwa's phone 

"It's him alright" Terasaka let out a frustrated sigh "But why is he attacking cell phone shops?" 

Multiple eyes shifted towards the strawberry haired girl, who confusedly blinked upon the attention she received "Why are you all looking at me?" 

"W-well it just seems like you know him.." Fuwa nervously spoke while the others nodded in agreement 

So, it was that obvious. 

Koro-sensei let out a grunt "As his teacher, i'll take responsibility and stop him!" He resoluted, thanfully removing the attention directed on her. 

Karma gave her a little side glance before finally voicing out his opinion "I think it's wiser to leave him alone" 

It was a cold hearted opinion, but Kamiko could understand where he's coming from. Although, personally....she felt somewhat weird hearing it.

"Even so, I'm his teacher" Koro-sensei finalizes 

"Don't let go of your students no matter what! When i became a teacher, that was my vow. And i plan to follow that vow towards its end" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃