15│The buck stops here

sorry for not updating 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"The octopus isn't the only one with that weakness, isn't he?"

Was the only thing that Ayanokouji divulged to Terasaka before leaving. Terasaka may be a big idiot but he's not dumb, surely the male would've figured out what she meant without that much trouble. p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶

The coral haired girl sauntered down the pathway beside the waterfall, wary as to not get caught up in Itona and the octopus's small brawl. 

"Is this for real? There's not that much water but he's that powerless?" Kataoka uttered in disbelief, while the other students could only stood by and watch as the two supposed brothers duke it out .

"It's not just the water" Kamiko suddenly spoke from behind the group, presently arriving .

"Ayanokouji-san!" Isogai called out by surprise and relief 

Kamiko shifted her head slightly to the side, sending a nod at Isogai before facing back down to the lake below.

"He can't go all out 'cause he jus got finished saving you all" Terasaka spoke from behind, apparently arriving right after Ayanokouji did. "See? look above him "

The students averted their gaze upwards and gasped 

"Chubster Hara could fall any second!" 

That's kinda rude...

"And to protect her and the others...Koro-sensei.."

"She's fat and heavy --this doesn't look good" Terasaka grumbled out while clicking his tongue

"Wait a second, don't tell me! They roped you into doing all this?" Isogai questioned with a glare, eyebrows knitted together in anger.

Terasaka let out a small grunt before smiling "That's right, short-sighted guys with no vision nor goals are doomed to be played by smart people like them. But you know, at least lemme pick who's pullin' the strings " Terasaka finalized, sending Ayanokouji a knowing look.

"If a mastermind is what you're searching for, ask Karma" Kamiko quickly blurted, successfully and quickly saving herself out of the predicament that Terasaka placed her in and instead dumped all of the responsibilty onto Karma's hands. 

Karma slightly jolted, though having no qualms with the sudden role given to him "Eh? Sure, but can you even handle one of my plans? You might die you know?" 

Terasaka unbottoned his white shirt, keeping the coral haired girl's words in mind "Oh, i'll do it alright. I'm the perpetrator who gets the results"

Don't strip here..

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Koro-sensei's usual yellow colored tentacle was now all swollen red due to all the water they've absorbed, no doubt that swollen tentacles of his will weigh him down on his fight. Thankfully, Terasaka jumped down from the low ledge in time, letting Shiro get distracted by his sudden appearance 

"Terasaka?"

"You tricked me real good!" Terasaka furiously exclaimed 

"Don't get so upset." Shiro calmly responded "We just pulled your classmates into it a little, perfect for a fellow like you who stands out in the E-class"

"Shut up! I ain't gonna' forgive you for what you did!" Terasaka snarled before sliding his shirt off, grabbing hold of the white fabric by its edges "Itona! you and me ! One on one"