24│Perfect Execution

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A gentle cool breeze; under the gaze of the luminous silent moon --stood the two.

Similar to the beginning of a cold war. 

"Just so you know, i do have some spare vials of that remedy" He grinned, pulling out the three vials from his pockets "If you don't come at me like you mean it, or if your pals decided to get in the way, you can kiss these babies goodbye....Hear that Karasuma?! Stay out of the way!"

Ayanokouji and the rest could only stand by the sidelines and watch;

A small and frail junior-high kid, locking horns with an experienced pro 

It seems painfully obvious on which side that will walk out of that heliport in triumph.

"Karasuma-sensei, if you think that Nagisa is in danger, please don't hesitate to shoot." Koro-sensei suddenly spoke. Even Karasuma was astonished, for the usually confident teacher to just say that out of the blue, says quite a lot, about their current predicament. 

And yet, why does Kamiko feel in ease?

With her own eyes, she witnessed the blue haired male getting kicked down by Takaoka, the force being sent through that one kick could even be felt by the bystanders watching as some winced and closed their eyes in fear of the burtality of the match.

"What's wrong? Aren't you going to kill me?" Takaoka said in a belligerent tone, no longer was the male smiling

From there on out, it was an absolute brawl. 

Kamiko could feel it; the exceeding tension pulsing in the air and the intensity of the fight between the two

One continued on punching and kicking, unbot--no, he was unconcered about the consequences that he might face. 

While the other, proceeded to get thrashed around. Due to the difference of experience, Nagisa couldn't do a thing in face to Takaoka.

It's just a one-sided match at that point.

The victor was clear and yet, Takaoka didn't stop.

"Hey, don't go getting tired of me. We're only just getting started!" He shouted, bending down slightly to grab the knife that was previously thrown onto the ground "Looks like it's time for me to use one of these, too" 

Takaoka took a step forward, twirling around the sharp metal around his hands before pointing it at Nagisa 

"I'll cut off your hands and feet, i'll have them mounted and stuffed. I'll keep them with me and cherish them forever" He announced, eyes now in a haze as he slowly walked over 

'disgusting'

"Karasuma-sensei! You have to stop him! Nagisa is going to die!" Kayano cried, voice gradually rising as she pleaded

"Wait" Terasaka suddenly said "Stay out of it!" 

"Are we still leaving them to it, Terasaka?" Karma questioned with a frown "I'm just about ready to join in myself" 

"I think he'll turn out fine" Kamiko answered, seeing as Terasaka was on the brink of passing out 

"Y-yeah, you've been skipping practice so yo-you wouldn't know" Terasaka haggardly breathed out "Bu-but that guy still has something up his sleeves"

Karma stared silently in response before shifting his gaze back to the match 

Kamiko and the rest eventually followed in aswell, eyes transfixed onto Nagisa who seemed a bit different than last time.