13│Execution

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Takaoka sauntered over to the seated students, slinging both arms on Mimura and Kanzaki's neck. Pulling them in his embrace as he knelt down in between the two frightened students, an innocent smile plastered on his face contradicting his inner besmirch thoughts. "Well? you're coming with your old dad right? "

Kanzaki gulped before standing up "W-well, I um.." she stammered while turning around, both of her palms clasped together in fright, and yet the girl still continued to voice out her thoughts despite the sense of fear creeping up "I don't want to. I prefer Karasuma sensei's class over yours " she stated with a close eyed smile.

This is bad...

Ayanokouji who was seated right behind Mimura abruptly stood up from her position, her svelte figure quickly moving beside Takaoka to stop his up coming blow "Were you really about to hit a student?" the coral haired girl tediously asked, hands gripping Takaoka's trembling arm with force 

Takaoka predatorily glared at the impassive girl for her distruption, his arm swinging back to release her sturdy grip away before welting it forward, aiming to strike his fist to her head. 

Unfortunately for Takaoka, the young girl had already foresaw his attack and dodged his fist without much hassle. Kamiko pivoted her torso clockwise, shifting her weight on to her rear leg before taking a few steps back away from the frustrated teacher. Making sure that the distance between the two was far enough from Takaoka's attack range.

That was close.. Kamiko huffed softly

"Takaoka! Stop!" A familiar voice shouted from the side 

Takaoka and the students turned their heads to the side, watching as Karasuma hurriedly ran down to the open field "Are you alright? Did he hurt you? " Karasuma questioned, eyes switching from Kanzaki to Ayanokouji in concern.

"I'm okay, thanks to Ayanokuji-san" Kanzaki said, sending the coral haired girl a thankful smile

"I'm a-also alright" Maehara said with a strained smile, arms still clutching his stomach. 

"I'm going easy on them Karasuma. After all, they're my family " Takaoka smugly said, raising both arms to his sides.

"No " A red tentacle suddenly gripped his shoulder "They're not your family --They're my students!" Koro-sesnei snarled, multiple red tentacles wildly moving in the back as the students sighed in relief at the teacher's appearance "Just what have you been doing while my back was turned, huh?"

Takaoka smiled, brushing his tentacle of his shoulder while turning around to face him "Got a problem monster? Phys ed is my class to run, these punishments also fall well within the bounds of education. I don't have much time to train all of them to kill you, of course i need to be hard on them " Takaoka declared with a malicious grin, his entire face darkening as he glared at the supernatural teacher without fear 

"Just because your view on education is different, is that any reason to attack a man who never did you any harm?" 

Ayanokouji stared at the whole wrangle absently. Despite Takaoka being in the wrong, it's true that his actions were still in the boundary of education, if Koro-sensei ever so much lifted a tentacle on Takaoka, it will be considered as an act of violence even with multiple witnesses on the scene. 

Yeah, this is really getting bad

Consequently resulting for the students to follow on Takaoka's class.