03│Factitious

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"An unkillable teacher " Kayano thoughtfully mused "How about calling him Koro-sensei?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A yellow octopus vaporized 70 percent of the moon. 

Yeah, how mind-blowing is that?

And now, that said being is teaching a bunch of middle-school kids? No one would surely believe it. 

Next march, he said he'll destroy the earth. For whatever reason, this monster wanted to teach the 3-E class. A class that's filled with misfits, the class that even the school is ashamed of. 

The ministry of defense gave the class a mission, a clear one at that; To kill the octopus by next March, with a reward of ten billion yen.

Anyone would be delighted to hear the reward, it's a huge sum of money after all. 

Unfortunately, the task at hand is nothing but easy.

An unkillable teacher 'Korosenai'. Hence, the nickname Koro-sensei. It's a fitting name for such monster. 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The bell signaling the end of the class ranged loudly through the mountain-top. The students all took their bags and got ready to head home.

"Now then class, i have some business to take care of today, so if you'll excuse me.."The octopus walked over to the window and slid it open 

"Business?" Isogai inquired

"Yes. I'm catching a game in New York" And just like that the octopus flew out of the window and soared high up in to the sky 

"There he goes.." Yoshida trailed off before sighing

"It'd be nice if he brought some souvenirs for us " Kurahashi mused as she rummaged through her bag 

Kataoka chuckled as she stood up "Who wants souvenirs from their assassination target?" 

Kamiko stood up from her seat and blankly looked at Kataoka and Kurahashi, pathetic. The coral haired girl strided towards the door. But, was halted in her steps as Karasuma suddenly stepped in the classroom 

"How's it going? any clues on how to kill him?" He questioned 

The whole class looked down and sighed 

Kamiko then took it upon herself to answer "Other than the fact, his face changes colours and the occasional small slip-ups that he did. There were nothing else."

Karasuma nodded his head and sighed "I see...."

"It's impossible Mr.Karasuma" Isogai stated, voice devoid of hope"He's way too fast for us to kill" 

"Indeed.No army is capable of that feat. But, only you have the oppurtunity to kill him" Karasuma pointed out with narrowed eyes "For whatever reason, he insists on being your teacher " 

That's true, if left to his own devices. Come next March, he'll definitly blow the earth up. One look at the crescent moon and we'll all know; Come next March, the human race will be beyond all help. He's a dangerous being ─ too dangerous to be left alive and this classroom is the only place that he can possibly get killed. 

How tiresome

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

-Next day