Meeting the gang

maybe we feel empty because we leave pieces of ourselves in everything we used to have•

After school Mackenzie drove home planning on dropping by Leah's.
As she parked her car she noticed she was holding her breath in her lungs.
I breath out letting the air reach my chest and I stop the car.

I grabbed my bag and phone and ran into the house to change into something more flexible.

I change into black leggings and a Lavender crop top. I run full speed to Leah's house. I get to her house and before I could knock on there big wooden door, Leah opens it and gives me a hug with a smile. Seth is next to her and I hug Seth with him smiling as well. I giggle and Leah's eyes open wide with an idea.

"Oh do you want to meet our friends?!"
Leah asks almost like it wasn't a question.
I nod fast and we all scramble to hop into Leah's what truck.

Seth and Mackenzie go in the back hiding  from the possible cops while giggling and covering there mouths.

Seths smile made his eyes crinkle and his cheeks big. Just like how Leah's face formed with her smile but only seth's looked more natural.

After 20 minutes of goofing around in the truck we pull up into a cozy White House that looks similar to mine And Leah's.

Seth turns to me and says "don't stare at Emily Sam doesn't like it" I didn't understand who Emily was and why would I stare but before I could ask Leah and Seth hop out and Seth grabs my waist helping me down.

I thank him and they run into the house without knocking. I walk into the house worried they would be mad I just walked in.

I walk in and see a beautiful women cooking a large portion of eggs. She turns to see me and I see 3 long and deep scars on the right side her face all the way down stopping somewhere under her shirt.

Mackenzie paid no attention to the scar that pulled on her lip and features. All she could look at was her beauty.

Mackenzie smiles and nodded to the scared women.
The women smiles and Seth,Leah and Paul comes in and sits at the table. The women puts muffins on the wooden table and the friends ate the food. The women walked over and smacked Paul's hand grabbing for another
"Let the girl have one!"

"Eat my dear" the women says.
Mackenzie follows the instructions and nibbles at the heavenly blue berry muffin.
"This is really good..."
"Emily, my name is Emily"
"It's really good Emily"

She smiles and turns and cleans the dishes she used making the delicious pastries.

After she ate she cleaned hers and her dishes to give Emily a break to relax.

In the middle of a dish 5 short less Caramel skinned boys with tattoos walk in.
They stop in the door way and smile slyly at Paul who look down back to his phone blush painting his cheeks.

The tallest and looked this the oldest, face softens when he looks at Emily. He walks over to her with 2 long strides. He kisses her whole face and she giggles in his grasp.

The love In his eyes looked gentle and strong for Emily.

The guy turns with him holding Emily to his chest and I drop the rubber gloves waiting for him to say something. He turns to me and the boys take a step closer and he introduces them one by one.

"This is Jared"
He points to a tallish skinny boy
I nod and he continues.
"This is embry"
"Hi" "hi"
"This is quil"
"Brains of the group"
I giggled at his comment while the oldest clearly over him.
"That is Jacob Black"
"Hey" I say. He doesn't respond and walk off.
"And I'm Sam"
"Hello Sam it's nice to meet you and all your friends"
He nods and follows Jacob kissing Emily one last time before leaving.

Sorry this was such a short chapter I ran out of ideas.