Play fight

I may never find words beautiful enough to describe all that you mean to me but I will spend the rest of my life looking for them.•

When I got home that night I was in a good mood. I was light on my feet and the smile on my face was real.

I kissed my father on the cheek when I got in and I ordered a pizza for me and my dad to share.

She smiles and continues watching the football game he was watching before I came in.

When the pizza arrived. I talked with my dad about Paul and his friends.
I left out of part of them being wolves though.

He smiles and nods once in a while while I'm talking. He seems to be happy I found someone I love and I'm so happy about it.

After I finish my pizza I run up stairs and text the pack group chat:

Today was great guys [mac]
You bet it was! We should do it again another time[jared]
Hey we should have a pack+imprint sleep over! When is everyone free[embry]
I'm free whenever! But I'm going to have to ask my father[mac]
Sam here[seth]
I'm free all the time[quil]
Yeah get a life dude[embry]
RUDE[quil]
Guys stop bickering! We can have ONE sleepover if it's ok with parents and imprints but if you destroy my home EVERYONE is on patrol[sam]
Ok[everyone]
Now good night everyone we can figure out a time tomorrow[mac]
Good night love you guys[emily]
Love you to[everyone]

I put my phone down and look at my ceiling. They act like brothers.
They really are cute when they fight and agree on something. I smile to myself and get clothes and hop in the shower.

After 30 minutes of dancing and singing in the shower I hop back out change and jump into bed. I grab my phone and text paul.

Night Paul bear[mac]
Good night sweetheart[paul]

I put my phone down for the final time today and fall asleep right as my head hits the pillow.

I awake to my phone being blown up my the pack texting about times for the sleepover. I look at the clock and it's only 5 in the morning.

SHUT UP EMBRY[quil]
Why are you guys texting so early ylur blowing up my phone?![mac]
Oh sorry [embry]
It's alright. When are you guys meeting at Emily's[mac]
When I decide to put on pants[jared]

I giggle at my self and continue texting

Well put pants AND a shirt on so you look presentable[mac]
Please do[leah]
I'm heading over to Emily's now[leah and seth]
Ok see you guys there in 20 minutes[mac]
Ok girl[quil]

I close my phone and get dressed. I put on a open gray flannel with a white tank top and black ripped jeans with black boots.

I kiss my father in the cheek good bye and run out to my small yellow car and drive over to Emily's.

When I get there everyone's cars is there. I hop out and run into the house excited to see my pack members.

I open the door and jump into Paul's arms that catch me easily.
"Hey Mackenzie!"
Emily hell's from the kitchen
"Hey...put me down... thank you, I'm coming to help"
She laughs at me and Paul's childishness.
I run in and start plating the eggs and pancakes.

When everyone sits down they almost inhale the food. Me and Emily laugh and when we all finish our food the guys wash the dishes and Jared randomly says

"Does tonight work with the sleepover?"
I nod knowing my dad will be out for the night. The other guys eyes widen and give high fives knowing they are all free. Seth calls his mom and nods after pressing the hang up button in his screen.

After lunch and cleaning I head back to my house to get my stuff for the night.

I tell my father about it and he seems over joyed. It only takes half a hour packing my bag and then I'm out the door once again.

When I get there leah is gone and the rest of the pack is there.

"Where is leah?" I ask worried.
"She went to go get her stuff" Seth responds.
I nod my head and ask confused
"How come you guys didn't get your clothes?"
"Well we don't need much all we need is personal stuff but not clothes and we already have that here"
I nod understanding completely.
When leah gets to Emily's house we decide to go out side and see who's the strongest.

This is the order
Leah x Seth
Winner x Paul
Winner x Jared
Winner x Jacob
Winner x quil
Winner x embry
Winner x Mackenzie
Winner x Sam
Mackenzie was not worried once so ever about her fight. In fact she insisted she joined.
Sam was not on her side but after a set of puppy eyes from her and the pack she got a chance.
She has always been strong than all the other girls and guys so she was confident in herself.