Eyes up boys

•I'm a simple person who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest mask•

"The cullens have meet a girl Bella"
Sam starts off.
I tense my shoulders at the name but relax after Paul pats my shoulder.

"She has started dating Edward"
I already know where this is going.
I nod and let the man continue.

"Though I have no problem with people finding their mates but this Bella is human. Again I have no problem"
He stops talking and locks eyes with Emily.

Jacob stands up and leaves aggressively.
I sigh and lean my head on Paul's shoulder.
"They have started publicly dating for 3 months now... well until yesterday."

My furrow my eyebrows and look up at Paul.
He seems equally as confused as I am.
"Edward as left town with his family for their 'fathers' new work"
"So that means she is left here. All alone. With the secret."

I hold my breath and burry my face into Paul's arm to Sheild my face from the issue.
Paul plays with my red locks as Sam gets to the point.

"I'm not going to drag this on any longer... Mackenzie, you are going to have to befriend the girl"
I scrunch my nose at the simple thought of being within a mile near that girl.

Paul laughs at my reaction and Sam explains the plan
"Paul we will need you too. You are going to have to help her through the breakup and be there to protect Mackenzie if ever need be"

We nod and everyone gets up from the table and go out side to the beach.

At the beach we decided to go swimming in their wolf forms.
Quil and embry and Seth were begging me to change into a wolf to.
To witch a happily accepted.

We jumped into the water and they left their clothes on the pearl white sand.
We Splashed each other like children.

They let me feel loved and at home. I could be myself.
Even amply was in here bathing suit swimming next to Sam.
It was a sunny day so the water looked like diamonds on our fur.

Then Seth thinks
Let's go cliff diving I know Mackenzie hasn't done that before
I look curiously at Paul and he swims to the shore to witch I follow as quickly as my legs can pull me.

We step onto the beach and he grabs his clothes and walks behind a shrub.
I shift back like I always do but this time i don't have a light white dress I have a white bikini.

I blush and grab a towel from the stack and see Paul come over.
He stops in his tracks seeing me in the attire.
I blush harder and freeze.
I slowly turn around to The pack in the water and they seemed to have stopped swimming as well.
Their human eyes started back but Quickly looked away and pretended to whistle the best they could still as a wolf.

I pull the towel quickly around my frame and wishing that my power could at least have some respect.

The pack hop onto the shore and after changing Sam hits them all in the back of the heads.

He sends a apologetic look to me and laces his fingers with smiles petite ones.
I tighten my grip on my towel and hit the boys on the head as well playfully unlike sam.

We got into Paul's truck while a few went into sams.
I was in the back standing up feeling the wind come aggressively at my smooth skin.
My left arm was high up and my right held to my blue towel.

I shut my eyes and scream out of delight.
Seth and quil copies my motion until Paul larked the car at the top of the hill.

Sam and the rest of the pack come only mere seconds later.
Everyone runs to the edge and look over.
We push Sam in playfully then I look up and see Jacob and Bella with her red truck.
I scowl and release my towel and jump in gracefully without making a splash.

I swim back to the surface and I see Jacob eyeing the pack then glaring at me. The second he sees me starring back at him with the same look he gets into the car and drives off.

I get back onto the cliff and this time the guys keep their gaze at my face witch I'm thankful for.

By the time everyone has good hundreds of times the sky looks like cotton candy.
I smile and catch my breath from running.
I look up and sit on the cliff recklessly. I dangle my legs over the rock and then feel heat in my side.

I see Seth sitting and starring aswell.
Paul comes on my left and sits down and wraps his arm protectively around my waist.

Everyone else sits on the grass in the back admiring the view.
Paul takes my towel and wraps it around my shivering frame and we watch as the sky turns into twilight.