Window wolf

•I choose you and I will choose you over and over again over everything without a pause without a doubt in a heart beat I'll keep choosing you•

That night when I was laying in bed I tossed and turned but I just couldn't get my eye lids to close longer than a half second.

I go to the chair near my window and I sit and look at the stars.

I sigh and open the window. I uselessly yell
"Paul?"
I didn't expect anything to happen but I look down and see Paul's wolf pausing and look up at me.
And he wags his tall. He goes behind a tree and comes back running up. He motions for me to back away from the window.

I do as I was told and he is in my room in mer seconds.
He smiles down at me and he cradles my face in his hands. He leans his forehead on mine and we smile. He wraps his arms around my waist and I do they same we we are in each others in brace.

His chest is warm I place my cold fingers on his bare chest and he flinches alittle to the cold. She holds me tighter and rests his cheek in my head.

I rest my head on his chest listening to the melody of his heart beats and we stay there for a few minutes before he pulls away and I sit on the bed and curl up back to him.

I feel the weight shift on the bed as he comes and spoons me while petting my hair lightly.
After mere seconds of laying there. I yawn and turn over facing his chest. I burrow my head in his neck and slowly but surely fall into a peaceful slumber.

The next morning I awake to my father a ready at work and Paul still asleep on me.
I slide away the best I can before quietly getting my clothes and going to the bathroom to change.

I decide to wear black skin tight ripped jeans and a yellow crop top. And yellow vans.
I virus my wavy red hair so it's soft and I let it drape over my shoulders and back.

I come back into my room to see Paul sitting up and stretching I laugh and grab his hand pulling him down stairs for some breakfast.

I decide to settle on a fruit salad while paul settled on scrambled eggs.
We go to the living room and turn on the tv.

We sit and watch Tom and jerry while I'm curled on under my arms that's wrapped protectively around my shoulder.

For it only being 7 in the morning I call the school and call in saying I have the flu.
I want to spend the day with Paul and his friends.

At 10 we go to Emily's house and this time being more comfortable I walk in and take a spot in the kitchen helping Emily clean from breakfast and cook for lunch.

Emily was very nice to me. She made me laugh and was like a older sister I always wanted but never had.

We ate lunch there and fooled around with the guys. Sam was a lot nicer when you got to know him. He cracked a few dad jokes here and there and smiles more than he came off to do.

The other guys there were like normal teenage guys but these guys treated her like a little sister they loved and protected. It made her feel special.

I joked around feeling comfortable with the guys.  I never got to joke around because I ether not got the chance to or I wasn't expected to.

But the guys normalized it and the whole time there were talking at the table Paul and hers hands were laced in each others grip.