-2-Back on The street AGAIN-2-

Thank you guys for being patient, sorry for not updating!

After the last chapter Batman revealed their identities much to the displeasure of Damien who is still being a gay angsty boy. Marinette was quick friends with Tim and Dick much to the displeasure of Jason. Marinette was always near Jason but now was a time where he was gone and she was feeling antsy. She sat at a large table with the justice league across from her as green lantern wws looking panicked Diana was looking pissed and Batman and superman were frowning as they sorted through lots of fights. Marinette cleared her throught. Everyone turned to her as she asked Bruce "uhm can Jason come sit by me, I'd feel more comfortable if he was here." Bruce nods and motions Alfred over as Alfred scurries off they soft through the videos once more. "I-I qould like to present a fight that will make the case in Paris urgently needed." They nodded as a few swipes on her phone she had hacked bat computer and put on Ondines second more deadly akumasitation "oh I've already-" Clark says before bodies are zoomed in on as they float in the ocean that was now Paris. Mari stares at the bodies tears welling in her eyes as Jason enters beside her, her eyes turning to him as a tear fell from her eyelashes he higged her immediately "Oh pixie I'm so sorry you had to deal with this, I can't imagine having to live through this when you were 13." Diana had seen and heard enough and stood "Oh my god! 13? Green Lantern I swear when i get my hands on you I'll! " Lantern had dissapeared in a matter of seconds as Diana chased after him yelling profanities as Jason comforted Marinette "I-I couldn't save them all! Not even with my miraculous Ladybug! I failed Paris! If I fail once this could destroy the world! " tikki countinued explaining things as Jwson took Marinette out of the room and to the family room where there was comfort foods of all kinds and blankets and pillows. Alfred has done it again as they sat on the couch. Marinette had slowly been using plagg to sssssssuckkkk in the Pits power as she leaned her head on the shoulder of Jason both of their eyes fluttering shut for the night. Unaware to the chaos that was Green lantern getting his ass beat.

 Unaware to the chaos that was Green lantern getting his ass beat

411 words.