-4-Soulmate AU-4-

3 months later

Mari smiled and snuggled into Damien, everything was finally perfect Damien looked back at her before opening his mouth to speak "MYEH MYEH MYEH MYEH MYEH"

Mari groaned picking up the alarm and throwing it against the wall the thing smashed and silent. Mari tiredly moved out of bed and grabbed her phone and in her tired state she opened her texts with Damien

😇Angel😇-Marinette
😾Attention seeking cat😾-Damian

😇Angel😇

     Damiiiii, I wanna cuddle with you soooo bad... >:((((

😾Attention seeking cat😾

     Well then Angel come over, today is your free day.

    Apparently thats all he had to say Mari was soon dressed, groomed, and showered. Damian was blushing strawberry and then Dick came in he saw Damian blushing and looking at his phone. Suddenly the sound of the doorbell rang through the house, Damian  stood and rushed out towards the door tripping Tim who was going to answer it. He opened the door and a very sleep deprived Mari stood there, puffy red rimmed eyes she jumped at him as he looked worried "Angel what's wrong"  he asked bringing her up to his room as she sobbed into his shoulder, he notice the hand that was place on her back felt a little wet he looked at it realizing it was blood "T-they, attacked me, she I there was a knife and a bat" Damien growled, he set her down on his bed as he examined her back the word 'Bully' poorly inscribed on her back, Mari was wearing a baby pink strapless shirt with a low back and stone washed ripped jeans. Tim came in and gasped "Holy shit what happened blueberry!" He exclaimed as she told the story of how Ivan, Alya, Lila, etc... jumped her in an alley and cut and beat her, Tim rushed off to get Alfred and Bruce.  The latter grew angry and silently stormed out of the room after snapping a few pics. Alfred patched up Marinette as Chloe called Mari answered "Mari where are you?" "I'm at Wayne manor the stupid kids jumped me" "Im in the lobby with the entire class- Bruce? What are you doing?" Chloe ended the call.

Chloe Pov.

     Those stupid brats did it again? I was about to storm up to those idiots when Bruce came storming in "Lila Rossi And her friends I have a gift for you!" Adrien looked confused and walked up with the remaining "Oh Bruce! What brings you-" "Don't give me that " he says simply he held up a poster "I recently made a new billboard that has too do with you " Lila grinned but then saw the poster of someone normal clean back "This was my future daughter in-laws back. " he states then pulling up another that had Marinettes bloody bruised back the word making some pale Adrien was wondering what it had to do with the class "And this is her back after being jumped in an alley" Lila paled after that statement "My future daughter in-law's name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng." Adrien gasped and then Marinette walked in Damiens arm wrapped protectively around her waist. "Don't believe me? Here she is?" Marinette turned around and they removed the patch covering the words. Alya and I fumed both for different reasons. I burst first "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK, HOW COULD YOU GUYS DO THAT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HER FRIENDS!?!?!?" Soon a giant fight broke out as Damian left Marinettes side and Lila was pinned against the wall katana at her neck "Tell me why I shouldn't behead you right now, you hurt my angel you she demon from hell." Mari blushed "Dami..." "Yes my angel?" He tilted his head as she gave him a look "But she hurt you!" She shook her head "Fine." He walked over to her and kissed her gently "GET SUM GIRL" Alix yelled Mari blushed and buried her face in his chest.

No ones Pov.

     Lila and gang got arrested, Mari and Damian got married, Tim and chloe are engaged, Alix, Kim, and Max  are dating eachother. Nino is a world renouned producer for movies as Juleka works as a model for MDC.

A/N

Whew its over, i will be writing more, what should the next ship be? Comment, vote do whatever!