-1-Heartstrings-1-

All she had to do.....was.....fly

Marinette Dupain-Cheng was beautiful...she still is... Marinette had made it so far in life, she owned the best bakery in paris but where was she? Still fawning over Adrian Agreste who was now fawning over Lila Rossi. She felt hopeless, like there was nothing she could do...still through all of that I had stayed. I comforted her and dried her tears, so why didn't she see it?

"Mari. You need to distance yourself from him. From Paris." I argued my words soft and sweet.

"But Luka! What about Hawkmoth and Lila... they'll surely cause trouble..." She said staring at the ground as if she wished it would eat her alive.

"Bring the horse miraculous. When something goes wrong I'll text you and stall..." I had been given the Black cat miraculous after Ladybug found out that Adrian was abusing his Kwami. Lets just say, Plagg is happy to be away from that blonde haired asshole.

"But, I don't want to be alone! Won't you come with me? Going to China is a long trip that I dont want to make by myself..."

"Mari..." God she's giving me the puppy eyes.

"Fine..." She celebrated excite for the trip and possibly to hangout with me...who knows... maybe...just maybe...my dreams will come true...

A faint smile rested on my face as I shook my head.

"Start packing then Mari.. we'll leave tomorrow"

I sat on her bed and played a soft excited tune. She looked at me a fond smile on her face.

"You're doing it again...playing my heart strings"

"Well when I know your heart so well how can I not? I'm entranced with the beauty of your heart and soul Marinette."

"Jeez Luka keep it up and you're gonna make me blush..."

"Maybe that was the goal all along Mari.." I mumbled as she laughed and went back to packing her eyes now a little softer and a little more relaxed. She is amazing, jesus.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

A few hours later the two were all packed and driving to the airport, Marinette looked to Luka and sighed

"Luka.... we have to get the black cat miraculous....at least before we leave...I... don't like the idea of leaving Plagg with Adrian...."

Luka smiled solemnly at Marinette as he nodded pulling over as he looked at her.

"That... It's probably for the best at this point...."

And so they began thinking....planning... scheming if you will....muahahaha MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHABAB

...To be continued...

this is the best i can do okay guys 😐😒☹️😭😭