-1-Slap's and Brother's-1-

a/n: sorry this came out so late i was having troubles coming up with ideas for it.

Jason Pov:

     Todays the day, I'm finally getting to see my sister and then a butterfly terrorist attacks? What the actual fuck? Why wasn't the Justice league informed of this?! I was currently standing off to the side when the villain suddenly calls out "ROO ROO I AM MISTER PIGEON I AM ONE WITH THE BIRDS ROO ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I snicker at the stupidity. A blonde boy arrives at the scene with tissues in his nose, hm, must be allergic to feathers. He starts making witty comments a voice is heard from behind me "Why are you this close to the battle? Go find somewhere too hide!" I freeze as i absentmindely muttered "Pixie pop?" I turn around to find a teen who is obviously My pixie. "Jay-Jay?" She asks and i nod. She lets out a sob as she hugs me. Chat noir destroyed the bird caller and Mar-Ladybug caught it and de-evilised it she then looked at me with such rage "HOW DARE YOU BE ALIVE AND NOT CONTACT ME WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN YOU ASS!!" She exclaimes as she slaps him harshly across the face and throws up her yo-yo and angrily shouts "MiRaCuLoUs LaDy-FuCkInG-bUg!" It still works at Tiny angry ladybugs sweep over the land as she detransforms in the alley they were in. Bystanders were watching as the sweet Marinette Dupain-Cheng harshly berated a man who kept backing away as she got closer prodding a finger at his chest angrily.

Word count: 274

Sorry i know its short but I didn't know how to make it longer, Peace!

Also while I cant remember it now thank you for posting this idea!