-3-Soulmate AU-3-

Marinette was on her way home from a fabric store, the others left 15 minutes ago knowing she could take care of herself. She turns around and sees Red Hood she gasps but then sighs "Oh! Jason, you scared me." Jason gapsed suprised she knew before pulling her into and alley "What? Pixie how'd you know its me?" Mari smiled softly "You've been in the Lazarus pit obviously, I can feel its energy radiating off of you. And it was a lucky guess. " she says before nodding at her bag as Tikki, Kaalki, and Plagg fly out "Whew! Whoever this is stinks of the pit!" Plagg says as the other two agree. "Tikki! Spots On! " she calls her outfit changing once more

"Tikki! Kaalki! Unify!" Her hair was the only thing that changed was her hair, what happened was it changed into a long braid a couple of streaks of light beige weaving through it

"Tikki! Kaalki! Unify!" Her hair was the only thing that changed was her hair, what happened was it changed into a long braid a couple of streaks of light beige weaving through it. She smiled at Jason as he gaped "Jason....I'm a miraculous holder, I also am the last guardian..." Jason just smiles and pulls her into a hug "Yes! My pixie pop is a super!?!" Mari covers his mouth "Dammit Jason not so loud!" He nods and backs up before grappling hooking away into the sunset she let out a breath of relief "Kaalki! Tikki! Divide!" She sighs as she detransforms only leaving the horse miraculous on as she  then calls on voyage and teleports into her hotel room her fabric falling down on the floor. As she falls into a deep slumber....

     Marinette wakes up at 4;30 as to not get left behind again, today they were going shopping in the fashion district. She gets changed into a new outfit.

 She gets changed into a new outfit

   She smiles softly to herself before walking out to the lobby where Chloe was wainting in a yellow jumsuit her hair and shoes normal.(sorry i suck at writing...) Alix was looking the same but alot more tired. The rest of our group came down and we went to eat breakfast happily chatting along when OBCO decides to comw down and join them from a table over everyone but Jules glaring at them. MIGS has know Juleka doesn't believe it, she just doesn't want to lose Rose and they respect that, thats why it took so long to get Nino and Alix over here, Kim was feeling iffy but stayed with Lila never doing the more extreme things they did to Marinette. Kim was slowly coming over to the light side trying to drag Max along with him. Mari smiled to herself 'I'm getting my friends back....' she thinks hopefully. Lila chose that moment to lie about some American celeberties that she thought would help "Oh yes, Michael Phelps saw me swimming when I was three and was jealous so he started swimming trying to get better than me, that's the whole reason he entered the Olymics! " Kim's eyes widened, he knew that wasn't true Lila had screamed exclaiming she didn't know how to swim and clung onto Adrien like an ugly baby. Kim huffed and picked up his tray and sitting somewhere alone. The MIGS looked at eachother and nodded, they walked over to the table Kim was at and sat Marinette sitting next to him "Kim are you alright?" She asks tentatively "No I'm not okay Mari I belived her over you and now I finally break free after isolating you!" Mari nods and opens her arms offering a hug "Kim, it's okay People are allowed to leave you but if they come back its their choice, I came back, it's MY choice." Kim huffed and picked her up in a bear hug "OH THANK YOU MARI I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD'VE DONE WITHOUT YOU!" The rest of them joined in making a big group hug. Lila just glared, Max looked suprised but then decided to fact check with Markov he walked to the bathroom anf came back looking hurt. He rushed over to the group "Kim, you were right." He said simply and Kim smirked "Of course I am I'm alllways right" Max rolled his eyes playfully  "Marinette, I'm sorry for believing that scummy son of a-" Everyones eyes widen before Marinette said "Hey! Language!" Chloe chuckled as Max blushed shyly "Also me and kim are dating." Mari squeals her suprisingly strong arms wrappin up both of them "Oh my gosh finally! You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear that! Congratulations Kim and Max!" They boys blushed and nodded before they head to the fashion district. Chloe was dragging everyone around when she saw a fake ladybug tattoo and smirked buying it. "MARI!!" She yelled as Marinette came running from across the plaza "Chlo! Are you hurt? Are you okay? Do I need to beat someone? Oh..." Chloe was standing there beaming as she held up. The tattoo "Woah chlo that's gorgeous and removeable." They went home with little interaction from Lilas gang.

Sorry this is so short! Its turning into a actual story so its no longer a oneshot book lmao!

Word Count:848