-1-Once Again on the Street-1-

Here she was, once again on the street. Marinette and her class had gone to Gotham for a field trip, her class had left her in Gotham! In Gotham the most crime ridden city in America! So she was huddled up in an alleyway her clothes sticking to her body with the rain pelting against her shivering body, she heard a voice "Come little girl I don't bite unless you want me too he he he." Marinettes eyes widened before a guy with a bucket on his head saved her. "Are you alrigh-" the hero paused as if he knew her "Wait, pixie? " Marinette knew that voice she looked at him and he looked at her. They hugged each other as Marinette sobbed "Th-they le-left meeeeee!" Mari cries. When mari breathes in she made a disgusted sound "ew. Have you been in the Lazuras pit?" She asks simply as he nods Jason looks at her with soft eyes, not that she could see because, bucket head.  "Jason Todd why are you wearing a bucket on your head?" Jason gasps "BuCkEt!?" Mari giggled but stopped when his arm snaked around her waist and suddenly she was being propelled up. Marinettes eyes widened a fraction before she broke out in a smile. As Marinette landed on the roof nearby. Mari chuckled as she hugged Jason again knowing she was now hidden by his big ass self she uttered the words "Tikki. Spots on." Jason's eyes widened before he broke out into a smile picking her up and swinging her around "Yes! Pixie can be my sidekick eeeeeeeee!" Maris eyes widened "Woah! Sidekick? I could probably beat you up!" Jason laughed as Marinette deadpanned "Jason! You have the bat cave which im assuming you love me enough to trust me with knowing about it, I'm almost a hundred percent sure that it has a sparring mat take me there, while I love fighting possessed parsians who are the victim of a butterfly terrorist who capitalizes on hormonal teens. A rooftop is not the place, people could infer that I'm a villan." Jason blinked "Theres a terrorist in Paris?" Mari sighs before taking the comm out of his ear "Hello? This is Ladybug a super heroine from Paris Im assuming by the reports of Red Robin that this is either him or Oracle. Can I pretty please come too the bat cave. Me and Jason know each other and I know his identity so I don't even know why I'm asking." Mari says.

Time skip brought to you by home many times Adrien has said "What? No. Marinettes just a friend" just a friend my ass. I hate that they confirmed the fact that they are "Meant for eachother"

Marinette soon arrived at the bat cave Jason in tow, "Hello everyone, you're Jason's family so I can trust you, right Jay-Jay?" She asks as Jason nods "Tikki! Spots Off!" Marinette detransforms as everyone gasps. Bruce was as stoic as ever "Jason, why would you bring a random civilian here." There was so much spite in his voice marinette gave him a pointed look "Well, Mr. 'I am the night'-" Jason quietly snickered "Jason and I have known eachother since we were kids, we grew up on the streets together, but I'm sure you already know that story. But I got left here by my classmates, whooopty Fuckin do! And so I figured why not come to the bat cave to talk to batman about the terrorist situation in Paris. " Bruce did not seem amused "Look lady, if there was a terrorist in Paris the Justice league would know about it." Marinette fumed at this statement "Oh yeah? Well tell that too green lantern! I've called the Justice League at least five times since I started, when I was 13 fucking 13" Marinette says angrily  Marinette stalks over too the bat computer and types things in and plays the battle of Stoneheart again. "This is real. If you dont believe me, come to Paris an attack happens nearly 3 times a week." She pulls up the new feed and as they watch the non ladyblog news feed their eyes widened. "Wheres Alfred? I recaptured Dusuu and she has been fixed and itching to see him." Like magic Alfred came down with tea "Madame Ladybug." Marinette smiled "Ah! Monsiuer Alfred, long time no see. I got Dussu fixed if you would like her back. " Alfred nodded as Marinette pulled the same egg shaped container out and jammed a few buttons. "Alfred Pennyworth, I present you with the miraculous of the peacock, you will use it for the good of man kind, when you pass I will recollect the miraculous, do you accept? " Alfred nods and takes the brooch pinning it on. Dusuu flies out and hugs Alfreds cheek  as the reunion the rest of the family blinks "Batman, call wonder woman, I believe that her mother was the former ladybug, right Tikki? " Tikki came out and nodded as she went with Dusuu and Alfred to find cookies...

An: thanks for waiting! Everything has been so stressful lately, its annoying.

Word count: 859 words