1-My Sweetheart-1

Felix sat alone in the park, not that he minded the silence, better than his pesky cousin bothering him about making friends...

"Adrien? I-... I wanted to talk to you... I like you, like, like like you! I know that I'm just some lowly baker girl and you probably don't even like me but you have the most beautiful green eyes and your blonde hair looks so fluffy I-" Marinette approached Felix and started rambling about his idiotic cousin. Did he seriously not already know? She was always practically drooling over him?! How stupid...

"I am not that oblivious idiotic cousin of mine. Honestly, I don't know how blind he could possibly be not to see you fawning over him 24/7...how pathetic..." He spoke coldly as he crossed his arms frustrated that he had once again been confused with his cousin.

"Oh my god, Felix?! I am so so sorry, please don't tell Adrien!" she said, bowing to show that she was apologetic...he could use this...

"Okay, but on one condition...you have to pretend to be my girlfriend until Mother is off my back. If Adrien truly likes you, it will make him jealous... it's a win-win situation Marinette... trust me." He said as he smirked as her face paled.

"You want me...to pretend to date you?! Why would I-"

"Either you do or Adrien finds out about your little crush on him, your stalkerish behavior and everything...I'll make sure he'll be so uncomfortable by your very existence he'll get a restraining order and you'll never see him again..." He quickly followed her sentence as her head hung in defeat.

"Fine, you win Felix.. I'll pretend to be your girlfriend..." her face turned red out of embarrassment and Felix smirked looking at her flushed face.

"Awe blushing already my dear " he teased waggling a finger at her as he watched her stand a hand on her hip. 

"No way! I'm more embarrassed than flustered by the likes of you Felix!"

"We'll see about how you feel by the end of our relationship...we have a ball to attend in a few days, sweetheart...Tuesday to be exact, I expect you to look nice...Here is my number if you need the details, you will announce our relationship tomorrow at school..." She shifted on her feet as he entered his number into her phone setting the contact name as 'My Sweetheart' and she cringed at the name as he stood a few inches taller as Felix turned his back to her.

"I will see you tomorrow chérie," He said and walked away simply leaving Marinette to her own devices. Marinette stood starstruck...what would Adrien think now? 

"What did I just get myself into..." 

✧*̥˚ Day of the Ball *̥˚✧

Felix was standing in the bakery having a friendly conversation with Tom and Sabine, they seemed surprised that their daughter had a boyfriend who was not Adrien Agreste, Marinette had been working nonstop on her dress, and Felix wore a blue tie so that he could be distinguished from his idiotic cousin, he hated to admit it but he and Marinette grew more comfortable with each other every single day they spent together...The click of heels on the wooden stairs of the Dupain Cheng bakery caught his attention as he looked up heat crawling up his neck as he stared at the absolute beauty in front of him.

The click of heels on the wooden stairs of the Dupain Cheng bakery caught his attention as he looked up heat crawling up his neck as he stared at the absolute beauty in front of him