-1-Hands Off It's Mine-1-

Mari's Pov.

Here I am sitting here pinned against a wall by a very handsome coffee addict with bags, much smaller than hers, yes, but still quite large. Her coffee was in her pale hand as it trembled now from fear, no no no. She was just that flustered. How she got here you might ask. Well here is the story.

Earliers beudhsjjejdjsnannsndjxjjsjs

Mari was tired, she had one more day to finish her fall fashion line. She had been working on it non stop for 1 and a half weeks fueled on nothing but a black coffee with 20 shots of espresso and 7 tablespoons of sugar, a pump of carmel in that with extra whipped cream on top. It seems everyone else was out for coffee and she got the last cup for a couple of hours, she was the second to last customer in the cafè the staff in the back ordering more coffee beans. Tim was outraged, this girl had just gotten what sounds like the most energizing coffee ever and it was the last one. He without thinking pinned her against the wall her petite figure trembling under his coffee zombie gaze as he muttered in her ear "Hands Off It's Mine." She squealed as he snapped back to reality his face flushing a whole new shade of rouge. "I-I'm so sorry, I havent had coffee in two hours." Mari being the bean she is nodded softly before handing him the coffee smiling. He drank it thankfully as his senses booted up he heard a loud THUD He looked at the girl who was passed out on the ground. Welp I guess he's taking her home to sleep.

A/N:
Hey! Sorry its short but its a multi chapter! I don't know much about the sleep system so 1 and a half weeks may be impossible but this is Fan Fiction!

WORD COUNT: 321 WORDS

I feel like i put this one already, sorry if i did