-3-Still on the Streets-3-

Should I make it a platonic or romantic Jasonette is the question...

Marinette felt warm, warmer than usual not that she minded so she passed it off and went back to sleep. Jason on the other hand was awake and attempting not to scream and not too move, but they eventually both woke up and sat up to go get breakf- well, lets be honest, lunch. Marinette was waltzing around in Jason's clothes because she refused to make herself a burden, she was leaving back for Paris tomorrow with Jason because hell no she ain't leaving his ass already so she started to spend more timw with the brothers bringing on lots of cute family moments. Damian came out too Marinette, she had met John Kent who she could tell was oblivious and inlove with Damien so she set up a date wished Damien good luck and successfully got them doing steady. And Jason was suprised this woman had done this in less than a day and still made pastries for everyone. Marinette collapsed on Jason's bed in exhaustion "Jay-Jay?" She asked from face down in a pillow "Yes, Pixie?" "Do you think once I get to Paris, they'll visit?" "If Bruce didn't let them visit they'd do it anyways Pixie, they love you!" Mari nodded as Jason laid next to her but a respectful distance away. They both fell into a deep exhausted sleep waiting for what tomorrow brings....

OooOoooh sorry for the short chapter I gotta get into my groove again.

Word count: 245