-1-Toddler-1-

Damian was doing his usual nightly routine a certain bluenette he had met weeks prior on his mind. He had met said bluenette while she was running form that evil witch of a bitch(Lila and Alya) he had saved her as Robin and she thanked him but she had met him in his civillian form and had recognised him immediately (he had paid her nightly visits as Robin.) These thoughts had left him vulnerable he felt a pinch and then he felt something cold run into his veins.

Marinette had been called to the Wayne manor for a minor issue said Jason. She knocked on the door and opened a very frazzeled looking Dick and Jason "OH THANK THE LORD MARI " suddenly a whiny sniffly black haired child waddled in between their legs "Angel!" It cried as Mari picked it up recognizing the child as Damien "what did you guys do?" She asked as she hugged the child close to her. After the biys e plained the situation Mari was able to minimize the effects to last one day before he returned to normal. Marinette was about to leave when she felt a tiny tug at the hem of her shirt. She looked down at Damien "Yes Dami?" She asked as he hugged her "pwease stay angel" he gave her an adorable look as she crumbled "Of course." She made some tea and Marinette fell asleep cuddling Damien.

Shbdbsbzgvdbsh ch this

Damien's eyes awoke to a warm presence wrapped around him and the sound of a camera shuttering. He smelled blueberries and pulled the smell closer he was unknowingly snuggling Marinette closer. At some point last night he had lost his shirt (the child sized shirt has ripped) he opened his eyes and his vision was flooded with a beautiful blue hair that could only be identified as "Angel?" He could feel the heat flourish through out his body as he blushed "Y-yes Dami?"

The End

Word Count: 331

Word Count: 331