Chapter 16

For the future (not this chapter) I want to put in kinks. I already have one and I was wondering if there was any you would like to see. 😈 If you don't want to put it in the comments you can message me privately.

Harry's POV

I can't believe this is happening.

How the hell am I supposed to reject this poor girl? She's so nice and sweet and....I'm so fucked.

"Sooo? Will you?" The young girl asked shyly.

I have met her before. Her first year here I saw her getting bullied by some other Gryffindor's. I stepped in and told them to leave her alone. Needless to say they ran off and never bothered her again.

After that she became very popular. Everyone loves her and I get it. She's one of the nicest people I have ever met, which makes the situation I'm in even more difficult. "I'm sorry but your a little too young for me" I say quietly trying really hard to let her down gently. {Why does everyone have to be here!?} I saw her icy blue eyes start to fill with tears and I felt my heart fall to my feet. I didn't want to hurt her but I REALLY don't want to come out like this.

"No I'm not! Y-your not 18 yet so it's ok" she says while trying to keep the tears in her eyes from falling. I continue to give her excuses but she doesn't seem to be buying any of them. There's only one thing I can think of thats telling the truth but not saying I'm gay. {I can't believe I'm going to say this}

I look around to see everyone is watching us. I even saw Malfoy and his friends. As soon as our eyes meet I was consumed in guilt even though I didn't do anything wrong. I look back to the girl in front of me, taking a big, calming breathe before letting it out slowly. "I..can't" she was about to say something but I but my hand up at stop her. "I like someone else" I say slowly not looking her in the eyes.

I feel so bad. This poor girl is getting humiliated in front of everyone. I suggested that we talk in private when she walked over to me, but her friends refused. They thought I wanted to kiss her or something. Now I bet they wished they didn't say anything.

"Is she the one that gave you those hickeys?" She asks in a small voice looking at the ground. Damn it! I completely forgot about those.

Everyone gasped and started whispering. Wondering who could have possibly gave me the hickeys. All attention fell on us once again and I blushed from the tension in the air. I slowly nodded, looking over to Malfoy for a brief second only to see him smirking. He's probably loving this the prat.

"Who is it?" I look back at the dark haired girl in front of me. What am I supposed to say to that. I can't just say 'oh you know Draco Malfoy? Well he pushed me against a tree and we snogged. Oh yeah and that wasn't even the first time.'

I don't think so.

"I..can't say" this is definitely going to cause trouble in the future. Word is going to go around school that I like someone and soon it's going to get to the press.

This is going to be a rough couple days.

"Is she prettier then me?" She asks sheepishly. I take a deep breath in and out putting my hand on her shoulder.

"You are one of the most beautiful, nice, amazing girls I have ever met... but-"

"You don't like me like that" I slowly nod and she gives me a sad smile. I know she's putting on a brave face, even though she's actually hurting on the inside. This is so messed up!!

I glance over at Malfoy and see him tilt his head in the direction of the school and walk off. Obviously he wants me to follow him. Only one problem.....

How the hell am I going to get away from everyone!?

After a couple of minutes of me trying to push myself threw the sea of people I finally manage to make it out. But I have no idea where Malfoy went. I was looking from side to side trying to see which direction he walked off in when I felt a tip on my shoulder.

I turn around and see Pansy with her normal scheming smile. "He went to the library" she says in a hushed tone to make sure no one else over heard. I furl my eyebrows together giving her a questioning look. She lets out a sigh but starts to explain herself. "Draco told Blaise and I everything that has happened between you two and I mean everything" she says in a suggestive tone which made me blush a bright strawberry red color. "And even though I would love to fuck you. From what I heard your a little to submissive for me.... well that and Draco's my best friend" Zabini whips his head around and walk over to us.

"What am I?..chopped liver?" He says once he reaches us. Pansy just rolls her eyes at him and focuses her attention on me.

"Well this has been fun but I have somewhere to be" I say while backing away slowly.

"Ohh I know. I'll hear all the spicy details later" Pansy says with a grin on her face. Zabini rolls his eyes and fake gags. Ya know. he really reminds me of Ron sometimes. I think they would make great friends. To bad they hate each other..... you know what never mind. Getting those two to be friends would mean the end of the world as we know it.

"Whatever. I'm going to go to the common room to read. I'm going to relish in the sweet, sweet time I don't have to hear about how bad they want to fuck each other" Zabini says to Pansy then walks off. I quickly turn around and walk away before Pansy says anything else embarrassing.....Wait.

MALFOY HAS BEEN TELLING THEM EVERYTHING!?

Well, I guess I don't have room to speak. I mean I've been telling Ron and Hermione. But I skipped a few *cough* details. The way Pansy said 'everything' made it sound like Malfoy did NOT skip anything that may be embarrassing for me.

Knowing him he probably bragged about how he was able to practically make me beg for him to kiss me....which I kinda did. But thats not the point.

Ohh when I see him I'm going to give him a piece of my mind.

Draco's POV

After I silently told Potter to follow me I started to walk back to the school. Until I felt someone's hand on my arm.

I turned around to see Blaise looking confused and what looked like worried. "Hey where the hell you going?" I looked at him a little shocked. He's never looked worried before. {what did he think I'm going to do?}

"I'm going to the library. Why?" I ask while taking his hand off me. I really don't like people touching me and he knows that. He quickly pulls his hand away from me and puts the bored expression back on his face.

"No reason. Just thought..maybe that you where going to do something stupid... because of the girl asking Potter out and all" he says in a nonchalant voice and I smirk.

Ohhh paybacks a bitch my dear friend..and she bites.

"Aww were you worried about me Blaisey waisey?" I say in a tone you would normally use with a child. It was finally my turn to tease him.

"Shut up! I was not!" He says trying to defend himself but we both know he was. I give him my signature smirk and turn to walk away.

I had seen Potter get swept in a crowd of curious students so I know its going to take awhile for him to make his escape.

Once I get to the library I search the shelves for a good book to read. Once I had found one I go to the seat by the window and wait for Potter to show. I'm starting to get a little déjà vu. If I'm lucky it will end up like last time.

{Maybe even a little more}

Thank you for reading and again please tell me anything you would like to see. If you would like, I will shoot you out in the next chapter for your input. If not then like I said private message is always an option. And again please

Vote-comment-follow