Chapter 14

Hey just out of curiosity did anyone else get a message from Webnovel saying they want a contract? I would like to know if this is real or not.🤷‍♀️

Harry's POV

When I decided to confront Malfoy this is not how I thought it would go. Then again, anything involving Malfoy isn't going according to plan recently.

Currently we were in a heated kiss growing in intensity by the second. One of my arms was around his neck grabbing the small hairs in a tight clutch, while the other was on the side of his face cupping his jaw. He pressed me further into the tree behind me in an attempt to get our body's as close as possible. Almost as though he thought if he pressed hard enough we would melt together. One of his hands moved from my waist and went to my neck, deepening our kiss even more. The other stayed at my waist with a bruising grip to make sure I didn't go anywhere. I have to say...I really liked it.

I knew he had put quite a few hickeys on me but at this moment I couldn't care less. I was in such a state of bliss I didn't care about anything. Until I remembered I had to met Hermione and Ron.

I came crashing back to earth in a matter of seconds. {shit! How could I be so stupid!?} I pulled away from Malfoy breathing very heavily. He looked a bit concerned and I felt a little bad. "I have to go meet Ron and Hermione" I explained quickly so he wouldn't think he did anything wrong.

He reluctantly let go of me backing up, fixing his clothes so he didn't look so messy. To be honest his messy look was so unusual that it kinda made him even hotter. After he straightened his shirt he looked me up and down taking in my tousled appearance. He took a deep calming breath before speaking. "You should fix yourself up. unless you want everyone and their mother to know you were snogging someone. Not that I would mind"

I look down at myself and I can see what he was talking about. My clothes were wrinkled and bunched up in some places. My hair is normally unruly and a bit shaggy but now it was wild and untamed. I looked wrecked. I glance back to Malfoy and see that he has a sly and what appeared on be proud smile on his face. "Well I should be off... I'll see you very soon Potter"

I didn't say anything I just gave him a small nod and watched as he chucked lightly while walking away. I tidy myself up a bit and quickly make my way to Gryffindor common room, walking in on my best friends snogging. I roll my eyes and cough loudly to get their attention. I guess I had startled them because they both jumped but only Ron ended up falling on the floor.

"Harry" Ron wined dragging out every letter in my name while slowly picking himself off the floor and sitting back on the couch. I gave him a sweet smile and sat in the wine colored arm chair right next the them. "Oh wait how did it go?" He asks once he was settled.

I freeze. I completely forgot that I told them both I was going go to talk to Malfoy in the great hall. "How did what go?" I ask trying to sound clueless to his question.

Hermione had a knowing smile on her face while Ron just looked at me like I was stupid. That's when he sees the hickeys on my neck and his face chafed to a look of complete disgust.  "It happened again didn't it?"

I look down at my lap, feeling the heat raise in my checks. I could hear Ron's low unhappy groans. "What happened Harry?" Hermione asks and Ron groans louder obviously not wanting to hear about it. I ignore him and tell her everything that happened. I mean everything.

"You kissed him back!?" Ron asked repulsed and shocked. I nod while bitting my bottom lip feeling my nerves taking over.

"I...I think...I think I liked it.. well I know I liked it" I finally manage to get out after a lot of effort. Ron makes a gagging noise along with a 'oh Merlin'.

"Ronald Weasley be nice" Hermione says and at the mention of his full name Ron quickly stopped making noises, giving her a cautious smile. She turns back to me with a calm expression asking "What do you mean you think Harry? Do you fancy him?" Ron was about to say something but with a firm look from Hermione he shut his mouth in an instant. I don't blame him. that look even gave me the chills.

"No!!" I say quickly. Then I started to think about it. "well.. maybe....I don't know" I look back down at my lap nervously fiddling with my thumbs.

"Well how does he make you fell?" She asks in a gentle voice. I immediately gave her answers like 'infuriated' and 'annoyed'. She sighed and suggested we play a game. "I say a word and you say the first thing that pops in your head as quickly as you can" I agreed and we started playing.

It started off pretty simple 'gold, snitch' 'red, green' so on and so forth. But then something was said that shocked me. "Malfoy"

"Hot" I froze and she smiled. She said another color and urged me to continue which I did.

After another few minutes, the same thing happened. "Who do you fancy?"

"Mal-" I froze mid sentence. {i fancy malfoy} I look back at both my friends. Hermione leans back with an accomplished look on her face while Ron looked disappointed. "I can't"

"But you do" Hermione says back.

"No I don't! I mean he's rude, obnoxious, disrespectful, stunning-" I cut myself off. {what did I just say?} I think about it over and over again. Thinking about everything that has happened and everything I was feeling. {how long have I been feeling like this?} I mean I know I thought he was cute, but fancying him and thinking he's attractive are too completely different things. After a few minutes of me thinking I finally look back at my friends who both have a worried look on their faces. "I like Malfoy" I say in a small voice. almost a whisper.

"Finally! I thought you would never realize it" Hermione says gaining a confused look from both Ron and I.

"What do you mean?" Ron asks.

"Please I've known that those two had a thing for each other since fourth year and before you ask how" she says looking directly at me. "Both of you have always had a borderline obsession with one another. It was only until the Yule ball that I realized that you liked each other. You both keep stealing glances at each other when the other wasn't looking" she says smiling and laughing a bit.

Before me and Ron could question her farther Dean, Seamus, and Neville all come running in. "Harry...you...have...to...see...this" Seamus says between pants of breath. I look back at Hermione and Ron but they look just as confused as I am. We all get up and follow the three out the door.

Thank you for reading and sorry this chapter wasn't posted sooner. Please tell me what you think. ☺️