Chapter 5

Sorry about cutting off the pic but I couldn't fix it

I went straight to Gryffindor common room, where I saw Ron and Hermione cuddling on the couch. When I walked in I must have had a weird face because Hermione shot up immediately.

"Harry are you okay? I heard what happened" she asked with a look of concern on her face.

"Yeah mate you look awful" Ron chimed in chuckling a little.

"Oh shut up Ron. Seriously Harry are you alright?" She asked again. I just stared at them for a second until Ron started to get worried too.

"Was it that bad? Was it Ginny again? Or was it Pansy? That girl can not take a hint" I shake my head no because I still don't trust my voice.

"Then who?" Asked Hermione.

"Malfoy" I whispered. They looked at each other then back at me like they are ready to kill someone.

"What did that arse do now?" Ron asked seething.

"If he did anything to you I will-" Hermione said threw gritted teeth. I can practically see the steam coming out of her ears.

"No! No nothing like that" I say quickly to hopefully calm them down a bit before they rip him limb from limb.

"Then what happened?" They say at the same time. You know the saying 'the more time couples are together, the more alike they get'. I think its true for these two.

"Sit" I say pointing to the couch. Once they sit down I tell them everything that happened, from me running out of class, which got Ron a smack on the back of the head for not helping me, to me walking into the common room. Well..leaving out the part about me getting flustered and actually liking Malfoy whispering in my ear while pinning me. Hermione seemed to be more interested and what looks to be happy I think. But Ron looked furious.

"He did what!?" Ron pretty much yelled.

"I didn't know he was gay" Hermione said with scrunched eyebrows.

"Of course he isn't! He's probably just messing with Harry" Ron said throwing his hands up in anger.

"Why would he mess with me like that?" I ask.

"Maybe he found out your gay" Ron said. Thank Merlin everyone else is in class. If anyone heard him I would have killed him. Not that I'm ashamed or anything I just don't need all the press on me right now. Especially not the daily profit.

"And how would he have found that out Ron? Even if he did why would he do that instead of just telling everyone?" Hermione said trying to put reason in Ron's head. Good luck with that.

"She has a point Ron. That does sound like something he would do" I said.

"Yeah I guess. Then why did he do it?" He asks a little calmer then before.

"No clue" I said. we sat in silence for a bit until Hermione starts to speak again.

"How about we stop thinking about this before we fry our brains. Trying to figure out something we will probably never understand won't do us any good... anyone fancy a ButterBeer?" She asks looking between both of us.

"I think we should figure out how to get back at him" Ron said.

"How would we get back at him when we don't even know the reason behind what he did in the first place?" She said in an 'this is obvious' tone.

"I'm with Hermione. I want to stop thinking about it or I'm gonna go mad" I said while getting up.

"Fine, let's just hope it never happens again" Ron says while standing up.