Chapter 18

Question-should I change the cover picture to something a little more grabbing or do you think it's good?

Draco's POV

I've been reading to him for a few hours now and I've been loving every minute of it. Although he did fall asleep about an hour an a half ago. I've just been switching from reading the book and looking back at his adorable sleeping face.

Normally people look their absolute worst when their sleeping. Apparently that doesn't apply to Harry Potter. Although I guess that goes for most things. Sometimes I swear he's not even a person.

His eyelashes laid perfectly along his cheekbones, while his unruly black hair cascaded down his forehead in a beautiful mess. I lightly traced my fingers across his sharp jaw, starting from his chin to his ear. Slowly lifting my hand to caress his soft cheek, moving my way to his hair. I couldn't help myself. He's just so cute.

I glanced out the window and noticed that it was getting dark out. Which means dinner was gonna be served soon.

{I guess I should wake him up} I close the book and put it on a table that was close to the window. I was going to wake him up by shaking him when I suddenly got a fantastic, possibility a little evil idea. I grin as I pull him more into my chest.

Once he's practically sitting in my lap, I wrap my left arm around his waist while, I move the other up from his stomach to his chest at a slow pace.

He starts to stir the more I touch him and even lets out a few groans. I proceeded to inch my hand up his body until I reach his neck, grasping it softly. I'm a little bit rough but I'll show him that side of me when he's ready.

He tilts his head just enough to the right to give me perfect access to his neck, which I waste no time to dive into. I place a soft kiss to the side of his neck enticing a moan from his sweet lips.

"Draco?" He asks in a sleepy voice. My body instantly reacts to hearing him say my given name. I had to will my erection down because the library was NOT the place to try and fuck him.

Although I'm not opposed to the idea.

I place two more kisses just under his ear before I speak. "Yes?" I answer in a sultry voice. I think he can hear in my tone that I'm smirking because he lets out a big huff. But he doesn't move away. I'll take that as a 'I know the look on your face you prat, but I'm loving this so please don't stop' huff.

"What are you doing?" He questioned in a breathy voice. I could tell he was holding back a moan and before anything could go any farther I stoped, leaning back on the wall behind me.

"Well I thought I should wake you up, so we can get to the great hall on time for dinner " I tell him while rubbing his right arm up and down. As soon as I mentioned dinner he shot out of my arms. Which ended up with him falling off the seat and onto the floor.

I try to hold in my laugh but I can't help the smile that crept it's way onto my face. I put my hand over my mouth to hide the smile that seemed to grow the longer it took for him to get up. "Are you ok?"

He looked up at me with a glare while rumbling a 'Shut up' and that's all it took for me to burst out laughing. "I said shut up, you arse!"he says again more irritated this time, but I can see the tiny smile he's trying to hold back.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm done" I say slowly calming down from my fit of laughter. When my vision focused again all I saw was a surprised looking raven haired boy. I tilted my head to the side and scrunched my eyebrows to show my confusion.

"It's just...It's weird..you apologizing to me" his voice sounds both baffled and a tiny bit happy.

"I think your going to hear me say a lot of things to you I never did before" I state with a proud smile.

He blushes instantly. He seems to be doing that a lot more recently and I can't help but feel giddy knowing I'm the cause. I reach a hand out to help him up and suddenly the image of me doing this in first year comes to my mind. Except this time he takes my hand in a tight grip.

Which I was expecting but still...it feels nice.

We make our way out of the library and into the Great Hall. Everyone else was just starting to take their seats as we arrived. So I was right about the time. {why ever doubt myself. I'm always right}

When I reach the Slytherin table I am immediately greeted by my friends and quite a few girls. I said a kind hello to my friends and a fuck off to the girls as I sat down. Like Harry stated earlier, I'm an arse.

Huh. That's the first time I said his given name. Even in my head.....I like it.

They all just looked down in disappointment. One of the girls I turned down scoffed and stomped away. Flicking her hair behind her shoulder as she stormed over to her friends.

{yeah, like I'm the first to say no to her} I thought while rolling my eyes at her childish behavior. I looked over to the Gryffindor table to see a certain pair of forest green eyes staring right back at me. We both smile at the other and then turn back to the conversations at our tables.

I tuned into the argument at my table that was happening between two six years. This was normal for Slytherin house. We are either making fun of someone, bragging, or in a argument. It's quite fun to watch.

But this time was just annoying. Everyone was trying to figure out who Harry liked. Their were multiple guesses of a Gryffindor girl and a few Ravenclaws. I was a little happy knowing the truth but at the same time a bit upset. Girls were basically lining up to see if they were the one.

It made me want to drive my fist through a wall.

"Sooo...how do you feel lover boy?" Blaise asks me in the most irritating voice he could muster. I groan in response while putting a forkful of mashed potatoes in my mouth.

"Leave him alone Blaise. Wouldn't want our little Draco getting upset now" Pansy says the second half of her sentence in a baby voice and I think that made me more angry then anything else.

"Don't" I warned them both. They could clearly see I was not in the mood for their games because they shut up straight away.

I was in a some what bad mood until I heard someone whisper 'Harry Potter fancy's a blonde' and soon I heard that whisper from many other students. I smirked smugly hearing the whole conversation that had takin place at the Gryffindor table only seconds ago. News travels fast when your tables are only tree feet apart.

"So I guess this means I don't have a chance" A dark haired girl sitting next to me says glumly.

{Damn right!}

Vote-comment-follow