Chapter 24

I started writing this in early March 😬

Harry's P.O.V

While we walked through the dark and cramped hallway Draco and I talked about random things. I thought that it would be awkward after I had my hand on his member and vice versa, but it surprisingly wasn't.

I learned a lot about him like the fact that his favorite color is red even though he was VERY clear he would NEVER admit it to anyone else. I also learned that his patronus is a dragon, which shouldn't be a surprise because his name quite literally means dragon.

He asked if I was still a parseltongue, which I told him that after I defeated Voldemort everything that connected us was gone. Including being a parseltongue.

I don't miss it though. I'm glade that anything that connected me to that mad man is gone.

Draco also told me that a bunch of people are betting on who I'm with and apparently people are willing to slip me a love potion to win.

WHICH IS BEYOND MESSED UP!!!

"What am I going to do" I say in a low voice, looking at the ground as we walk side by side. Draco stops in his tracks and grabs my forearm, lightly turning me to the left so I would look at him.

"Don't worry. I won't let anyone do anything to you. We'll figure some way to stop all this nonsense. Okay?" he saying in a light tone to reassure me. I just nod my head while giving him a small smile and we continue on our way out of the secret passage.

At the end of the passageway we come to an extremely old door with a rusty silver handle. Draco is the first to exit so he can make sure no one is outside. When he says the coast is clear I step through the door and quickly realize that we were in the slytherin dormitory.

Note to self: secret entrance to Draco's room.

We quickly make our way out of the Slytherin dorms and out the common room. Thankfully everyone seemed to be somewhere else.

As soon as we made it to the outside hall in the dungeons we went our separate ways. Me going to the library to study with Ron and Hermione, Draco going to find Zabini and Parkinson to as he said 'drag their asses to the library'.

Can't believe we are going to put those four in a room together. Someone is definitely going to get hurt.

And because of that reason exactly I will be reading a book on strong healing spells.

I know it's an EXTREMELY short chapter but I am having writers block and was wondering if anyone could give me suggestions or maybe something I should include. I would very much appreciate it.

More chapters coming soon don't worry.

Vote-Comment-Follow