Chapter 13

I know it's been a minute sense my last update. I was feeling a bit depressed and I didn't want to do anything but lay in my bed buuuuutttt I'm back and feeling a bit better so I decided to write. Hope you like it😇

Draco's POV

Potter let go of my arm with a shove and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to mess with him a little. "What ever do you mean Potter?" I asked giving him the most innocent smile I could possibly offer.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Malfoy" he says spiting out the word 'exactly' threw clenched teeth. I put my hands in my pants pockets and relax my shoulders. Lots of girls have told me that I look really hot when I do that, so I thought it was the perfect time to get confirmation and by the way Potter's eyes grew a little wider I would say it's true. I gave him a little smirk when I saw him checking me out.

"I really don't. Enlighten me" I say in a teasing tone. He blushes instantly and looks at anything but me. I have a hard time not letting my sly grin turn into that like a Cheshire Cat, smiling from ear to ear knowing I have this effect on him.

"Stop playing Malfoy" A mixture of a Rosie and Coral blush creeping up his checks. {he looks so damn cute!} I take a small steep forward, just enough to get his attention while I take one hand out my pocket putting it just under his chin. I tilt his head up, forcing him to make eye contact with me.

"If you don't tell me. Then how would I know what your talking about..Potter" I say in a slow seductive voice, tipping my head to the side acting like I'm confused. He stays still for a moment but quickly came back to his senses pushing my hand away from him harshly.

"That! Right there! Your-" before he can finish his sentence we hear a group of giggling girls coming our way. He grabs my hand again quickly walking away. I can understand why he wouldn't want anyone seeing us talking. I mean in their eyes we are enemies who hate each other. We eventually came to a stop behind an oak tree that was big enough to hide both our body's.

"You... you normally tease, taunt, or make fun of me but recently you've been... flirting, pinning me to walls and.. and... kissing me" he sounded like he was almost struggling to get the words out and by the end he was basically whispering.

"And? You seemed to rather enjoy it, if I say so myself" I say trying my very hardest to sound as nonchalant as possible. I think it worked because his small cute blush became brighter spreading like wild fire all the way to the tips of his ears.

"That's not the point!! And.. why!? Why are you doing this!?" He asks quickly. I can tell he was very embarrassed and truth be told I found it adorable. I looked him up and down licking my lips before I looked around to see if there was anyone there. We were completely alone and I saw it as an opportunity so I took it.

I grabbed him by the waist and pushed him against the tree. He gasped loudly and looked up at me in shock. He knew what was coming but he did nothing to stop me, which made my heart do a flip in my chest. I moved closer so there was nothing in between us but the clothes on our body's. I leaned my head down to the crook of his neck placing a small peck right below his ear. I just really hope I don't scare him with what I'm about to do next I mean after everything we've done this shouldn't scare him...right? {please Merlin don't run away.}

"Simple...I want to" I whisper in a low, deep voice right next to his ear knowing that turned him on. I felt him shudder while taking a sharp breath in, which lead me to tighten my grip on his waist. I place small, lingering kisses on his neck. Slowly making my way from behind his ear down to the crook of his neck in search of his sweet spot.

When I reached the connection of his shoulder and neck he let out a surprised gasp whispering 'fuck' under his breath. I don't think I've ever heard him cuss like that. It's weird and I'm not sure I like it but I'll let it slide sense it was said out of pleasure. I smiled and attacked that spot with kisses steadily turning the kisses to me lightly sucking. His breath became laborious and his arms shot up, wrapping around my neck. I let out a small groan and started to suck harder which lead him to moan while pulling me closer. Once I'm satisfied with the dark purple colored spot on his neck I move to a new area leaving more and more hickeys. I may have left one or two a little high up so everyone could see them.

I made my way back up kissing his sharp jaw line until I was right in front of his lips. I look at his face and see that he has his eyes closed, bitting his bottom lip, with a fierce blush on his face. {why must you are make this so hard Potter?}

He opens his eyes once he noticed that I was no longer kissing him. We looked into each other's eyes and I am immediately consumed by how beautiful his are. He's eyes are so mesmerizing it's hard not to get trapped in them. They even seem to change to different shades depending on how he feels. For example when he's happy they glow an emerald green, when he's sad their more of a kale color and when he's turned on they darken to....well I can't even describe it. It's like they turn a whole new shade. A color made for only him.

After a while of just us breathing heavily and staring at one another he does the unexpected.

He pulls me by the back of the neck into a desperate and needy kiss. I knew he was attracted to me but I never thought he would kiss me first. I was shocked at first but soon kissed him back.

I'll do a double update today because I don't want to leave it here, but I also don't want to make the chapter to long. soooo update coming soon....