Chapter 1

Hey, author here I just want to say I'm new at writing and if there is anything you want to see or something I can improve on please let me know, thank you ☺️ Also I do not own any of these pictures I found them on the internet and this is an LGBTQ+ story sooooo BE NICE and I love Harry Potter and don't want any fans coming at me for changing the story plot because that's the point of a fanfic, so with that in mind enjoy love you 😘 let's get started

Hello, my name is Harry Potter.

Yes, THEE Harry Potter, as in 'the savior of the wizard world, the boy who lived, The Defeater of the Dark Lord', bla bla bla

Yes, THEE Harry Potter, as in 'the savior of the wizard world, the boy who lived, The Defeater of the Dark Lord', bla bla bla. Yes, that was all me.

But now that's all over and done with.
Well..kinda.
Now that the war is over, if it's even possible, I have become even MORE famous. People ask to take pictures with me on the streets, kids ask for my autograph, and girls basically throw their...'undergarments' at me. And EVERYONE wants to know who I'm with or if I'm interested in a girl but, there's only one problem.

I like boys.

Yeah..... and there's only two people in the whole world who know that.

My best friends, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley.

Oh and did I mention that they are together now...

Yup. I am officially the last of all my friends to still be single.
Even Neville has a girlfriend!

Anyways I told Ron that I was gay first.... well..
It was more of he found out.

[Flashback To Fifth Year]

Im sitting in my dormitory doing my potions homework when I start to get a little frustrated every time I don't know an ingredient so I decide to take a small break. I walk over to my bed and start to flip threw a muggle magazine knowing I can't put off doing my work for long or Hermione is going to kill me.

I'm flipping through pictures that looking at all the different models on each page when I came across a picture of a random guy in black and white. The photo was taken of his profile showing off a jawline that could cut steel and perfect plump lips that you could kiss all day long. His dark hair was slicked back a bit, making it look a little messy. He was wearing a tank top that was torn long on the sides so you could see his ribs, his biceps were probably the size of my head.

He was hugging his knees to his chest and smoke was coming out of his mouth in the sexiest way I've ever seen. Normally I don't like people that smoke but there was just something about it that turned me on.